PDA

View Full Version : Meguiars Ultimate Wash & Wax

smooth72
04-19-2012, 01:00 PM
I have been using Meguiars Ultimate Wash & Wax to get bugs off and anything that is to dirty for detail spray, when I go to car shows. I have been amazed how well it removes bugs and tar. It worked better than some of my designated tar remover. :props:

robovalzuniga
04-19-2012, 01:10 PM
I also like UWWA but I can't get around the price. As a quick detailer it may last longer, but I can't see it replacing anything in my arsenal until they offer a larger, less expensive version. Oh yeah, and the smell is a tad too pungent for my tastes, but then again, I'm not sniffing my car, I'm driving it.

smooth72
04-19-2012, 01:21 PM
I also like UWWA but I can't get around the price. As a quick detailer it may last longer, but I can't see it replacing anything in my arsenal until they offer a larger, less expensive version. Oh yeah, and the smell is a tad too pungent for my tastes, but then again, I'm not sniffing my car, I'm driving it.

I agree about the price and smell. I am only using it to clean bugs and tar, then I use my detail spray.

BillE
04-20-2012, 07:39 AM
Tad confused here (ain't nothing new there), we talking about Ultimate Wash and Wax (the car wash) or Ultimate Wash and Wax Anywhere (the spray-on)?

Bill

smooth72
04-20-2012, 10:49 AM
Tad confused here (ain't nothing new there), we talking about Ultimate Wash and Wax (the car wash) or Ultimate Wash and Wax Anywhere (the spray-on)?

Bill

Sorry did not make that clear. The anywhere. The spray on. I was surprised to see my local O' Reilly auto parts carries it.
Meguiars Ultimate Wash & Wax Anywhere, waterless wash (http://www.autogeek.net/meguiars-wash-wax-anywhere.html)

shoeless89
04-20-2012, 12:09 PM

Bill

I was confused too lol Glad the product is working well for you!