PDA

View Full Version : New Red Edge Pad

Whitethunder46
03-17-2007, 10:31 AM
Looks like the Edge company teamed up with AG. There is a new red pad out that is supposed to be a LSP pad. Looks to only come in the "Wave" design though.

The Edge 2000 Wave 6 inch Foam Pads (http://www.autogeek.net/edge-2000-wave.html)

ScottB
03-17-2007, 10:43 AM
we heard about this at Detailfest, glad to see they are now available !

MikeyC
03-17-2007, 11:05 AM
I can't believe that there is now a pad softer than the white pad. The white pad is SO soft.

Personally, I would rather see a pad that goes in between the blue and orange pad rather than another finishing pad. I think Edge already had finishing pads well covered between the blue & white pads.

Nica
03-17-2007, 11:43 AM
I'm looking forward on using it, should be a good pad.

Whitethunder46
03-17-2007, 11:52 AM
I can't believe that there is now a pad softer than the white pad. The white pad is SO soft.

Personally, I would rather see a pad that goes in between the blue and orange pad rather than another finishing pad. I think Edge already had finishing pads well covered between the blue & white pads.

I agree. I'm not to fond of the Orange pad. I don't really like the real stiff and firm foam.

I have on order an Orange Wave pad that I'm gonna try out. I hope this is a little more flexible than the regular.

justin_murphy
03-17-2007, 02:04 PM

I, too, agree with you Mikey.

The white is so soft. Crazy soft! I cannot imagine a softer pad. It might be awesome though for my wax removal process. Remember, I like to sometimes use the white pad on the PC to remove wax and create heat which gives a killer shine.

Oh well. More to order!

HighEndDetail
03-17-2007, 02:21 PM
Just one more to add to the collection. Then there will be one more I want:D someone knows which pad that ishttp://www.peachstateposse.com/forum/images/smiles/curtain.gif

Nuke33
03-18-2007, 07:20 PM
Wow thats really cool to bad i dont use edge pads lol They look awesome though

davet
03-18-2007, 10:29 PM
I will de looking forward to getting one of these pads.I reckon that they will work unreal as with all the other edge pads.
Dave