PDA

View Full Version : Whats happening with AG Shipping?

Pages : [1] 2

RChicago
04-17-2012, 05:21 PM
When I started ordering from you, I was getting same day pulls and shipping. My most recent order was placed at 10:42 AM your time and still shows sitting in the warehouse. My order Yesterday, placed at 5:02 PM, again yesterday, shows still sitting in the warehouse. That means for an order on Tuesday I will not get it till Monday and for an order place on Monday I will not get it till next Monday. I was hoping to do some detailing with a few of these products over the weekend...

Hmmm

Tom Q

BobbyG
04-17-2012, 05:31 PM
Tom,

When you were placing the order was everything on your order in stock?

Is it boxed and ready for pickup?

I'm not making excuses just trying to look for possibilities...

KneeDragr
04-17-2012, 06:15 PM
You never know what might be going on at the warehouse to hold things up. Heck, half our office is out with swine flu ( yes it's still going around! ) including myself. Our software build has already slipped one week, might be longer.

Meghan
04-17-2012, 07:20 PM
Tom I just looked into both your orders, you had left notes in the comments box on both. When you do that we have to go read the notes before the order can be released into the warehouse. So your orders went to the warehouse after we released them and you should be seeing your order on your doorstep by Friday based on the state you live in. If you need any further assist please call me directly and I will assist you.

Meghan
04-17-2012, 07:21 PM
PS wonderful photography work!!!

RChicago
04-17-2012, 08:51 PM
Thank you for the compliment with the photography. I am embarrassed with the post as I see they are shipping tonight. My apologies for the post it is I who has the egg on my face.
Too all who read this post, autogeek is top notch with their attitudes, shipping and the like. Customer service is excellent and second to none.
Thank you so much for your help!

Tom

Meghan
04-17-2012, 10:18 PM
No problem that's what we are here for.

brawl
04-17-2012, 11:10 PM
No problem that's what we are here for.

:dblthumb2: reply

andrew b
04-18-2012, 09:42 AM
Valuable info in this thread - I wouldn't have thought that putting in a comment (such as "No Peanuts") could slightly delay picking - but it makes sense.

Now I know if I'm really in a hurry to figure I'll use the peanuts for something else! :D

Someone recently told me they don't use AG much because they think it's too big and impersonal....I was like "Huh?!?". Asked them if they used the forum, they said they'd looked at it but not paid much attention. Proceeded to tell them they shold look more closely and that the service from AG has, in my experience, always been outstanding. :dblthumb2:

Klasse Act
04-18-2012, 09:50 AM
^^Speaking of peanuts, can you try the ones that aren't as sticky, LOL!

andrew b
04-18-2012, 10:12 AM
^^Speaking of peanuts, can you try the ones that aren't as sticky, LOL!

The biodegradable ones that dissolve in water are cool.

Mike Phillips
04-18-2012, 10:19 AM
Just to note...

Moving out of the Hot topics and Frequently Asked Questions forum group which is actually for "hot topics" related to car detailing.

Moving to the Customer Comments forum group as that's where it fits better.

:dblthumb2:

RChicago
04-18-2012, 11:05 AM
Thanks, I sat here for 5 minutes figuring out where it would fit into. I should have waited a few more minutes and the post would not have even been done as my shipping info was emailed shortly after making this post. Again I am sorry and this post was made out of hasty concern and it is I who have egg on my face now. :(

Tundra_10
04-18-2012, 02:34 PM
The biodegradable ones that dissolve in water are cool.

Word of the wise... if you eat too many you will get a tummy ache. My old boss and I ate a few handfuls one day at work (several years ago), that night he called me up laughing because his wife was yelling at him about how stupid he and I were for eating packing peanuts and how it served him right for having stomach issues.

Mike Phillips
04-18-2012, 03:48 PM
Thanks, I sat here for 5 minutes figuring out where it would fit into. I should have waited a few more minutes and the post would not have even been done as my shipping info was emailed shortly after making this post. Again I am sorry and this post was made out of hasty concern and it is I who have egg on my face now. :(

It's no big deal... everyone on this forum was a "newbie" to discussion forums when they first started out with their first computer and Internet connection including yours truly.

I still put threads in the wrong place...

:laughing: