PDA

View Full Version : CG EZ Creme GLaze and CG Glossworkz

Pages : [1] 2

Meticulous-Detail
04-17-2012, 01:58 PM
Interested in trying a glaze with fillers, these two products look like they fit the bill. Anyone have an experience with either, how good they work and how long they last?
Do you apply the glaze after clay and polish and then seal or glaze after seal?

Thanx

david11g35
04-17-2012, 02:04 PM
i have used both and both are great products. I have never got the chance to compare both side to side. wash+clay+Polish+glaze then i usually use a sealant followed by carnuba wax. you cant go wrong with either

silverfox
04-17-2012, 02:21 PM
Glossworkz is EZ creme on steroids...and the newest glaze in the CG lineup. The following review will surprise you...especially using the glaze on speed 6...followed by a carnuba wax.

Review: Chemical Guys GlossWorkz Glaze - Live2Detail (http://www.live2detail.com/showthread.php?t=2580)

Meticulous-Detail
04-17-2012, 02:32 PM
I have also heard good things about Adams brilliant glaze and Prima Amigo, do you know how these compare to CG?

Meticulous-Detail
04-17-2012, 02:50 PM
What about Chemical Guys Wet Mirror Finish?

rwright
04-17-2012, 03:54 PM
What about Chemical Guys Wet Mirror Finish?

From my personal experience Wet Mirror Finish didn't really provide much filling capabilities. I will gladly send you a sample to save you from buying a full bottle. Just pm your address and when I get home this weekend I'll get it out. And by the way, still no SV brush. :( They are taking their sweet time shipping stuff out even after receiving payment. Service like this will most likely keep me away from them (SV) in the future.

rider9195
04-17-2012, 04:05 PM
I really like the EZ Creme Glaze. It fills slightly and leaves the paint looking glossy. It also wipes off very easily.

SonOfOC
04-17-2012, 04:15 PM
I have also heard good things about Adams brilliant glaze and Prima Amigo, do you know how these compare to CG?

Haved not used the Prima, but the Adams Brilliant Glaze was the biggest waste of money. CG Glossworkz is light years better.

I too use it on high DA speed and it works miracles on dark paint. If you have swirls and don't want to polish, Glossworkz fills like crazy. It my top glaze.

ShineTimeDetail
04-17-2012, 07:02 PM
Ez cream sucks and doesn't fill at all....clay the car and its amazing what glossworkz will do!!! And it beads solid for about a month!

Meticulous-Detail
04-17-2012, 07:05 PM
Glossworkz is EZ creme on steroids...and the newest glaze in the CG lineup. The following review will surprise you...especially using the glaze on speed 6...followed by a carnuba wax.

Review: Chemical Guys GlossWorkz Glaze - Live2Detail (http://www.live2detail.com/showthread.php?t=2580)

Thanx for the info

From my personal experience Wet Mirror Finish didn't really provide much filling capabilities. I will gladly send you a sample to save you from buying a full bottle. Just pm your address and when I get home this weekend I'll get it out. And by the way, still no SV brush. :( They are taking their sweet time shipping stuff out even after receiving payment. Service like this will most likely keep me away from them (SV) in the future.

I think I am going to go with CG Glossworkz, don't worry about the brush I still have the Optimum Polish for you................although I am tempted to use it on that 70 Roadrunner I am working on.............lol
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/auto-detailing-101/43557-1970-black-roadrunner-3yr-old-repaint-clear-hazing-swirls.html

Haved not used the Prima, but the Adams Brilliant Glaze was the biggest waste of money. CG Glossworkz is light years better.

I too use it on high DA speed and it works miracles on dark paint. If you have swirls and don't want to polish, Glossworkz fills like crazy. It my top glaze.

Funny you say that, I have a couple of buds that love Adams and every product I try I don't like. I love their towels, brushes and applicators but polishes, compounds and waxes are not as good as others, especially since they are so expensive. I think what draws customers to Adams products is easy to use, smell great, everything is color coded, tons of videos and just real simple instructions with speed settings and pad selection for products.

I think I am going to pick up CG Glossworkz.

Meticulous-Detail
04-17-2012, 07:18 PM
Ez cream sucks and doesn't fill at all....clay the car and its amazing what glossworkz will do!!! And it beads solid for about a month!

What bonds better on top of CG Glossworkz sealant or wax?

rwright
04-17-2012, 08:00 PM
I think I am going to go with CG Glossworkz, don't worry about the brush I still have the Optimum Polish for you................although I am tempted to use it on that 70 Roadrunner I am working on.............lol
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/auto-detailing-101/43557-1970-black-roadrunner-3yr-old-repaint-clear-hazing-swirls.html

Go ahead and use it, I'll still trade when the brush arrives. :xyxthumbs:

Meticulous-Detail
04-17-2012, 08:37 PM
Go ahead and use it, I'll still trade when the brush arrives. :xyxthumbs:

No sweat a deal is a deal. I have other products I can use.

Just ordered the CG Glossworkz. :xyxthumbs:

Largebore
05-09-2012, 08:52 AM
HOw would you compare the CG's glazes to PB Black Hole and Menzerna Glaze for black finishes ?

Largebore
05-09-2012, 09:15 AM

Were can i guy the Glossworkz Glaze, I cannot find it on AG ?