PDA

View Full Version : Using an AIO a month after a full detail? HELP

SheldonH
04-14-2012, 10:28 PM
I just gave my car a full detail a complete polish paint Seleant and a coat of wax. But now after a month or driving and washing it still looks great, but doesn't have that just detailed shine. Is it smart/worth it to maybe apply pinnacle 360 just to give it that look. Or would I be best off keeping my sealant and wax

habeba86
04-14-2012, 10:38 PM
I wouldnt use an aio as it would remove your prior lsp

embolism
04-14-2012, 11:10 PM
what sealant and wax did you use?

might be worth trying a spray wax after your next wash to boost the wax that's on there (unless it was souveran, in which case, the wax is probably gone by now).

Might even want to look into OCW which is strong enough to use as a standalone lsp, so using it as a topper for your sealant might be overkill, but it doesn't break the bank or take much time to apply so why not...

SheldonH
04-15-2012, 10:00 AM
I used Meg's ultimate liquid wax( which is terrible hard to apply and ruined my pad) and topped it with Meg's gold class carnauba paste wax for shine and depth( I love this wax)

embolism
04-15-2012, 10:05 AM
haven't used either of those products but maybe try some meg's ultimate quick wax as a booster (it goes by another name in the detailer pro line - maybe express synthetic wax?)

02CAMSS
04-15-2012, 10:16 AM
Go get some ultimate quick wax and rock on if your a megs fan!! I would not AIO after a month.

umi000
04-15-2012, 06:11 PM
haven't used either of those products but maybe try some meg's ultimate quick wax as a booster (it goes by another name in the detailer pro line - maybe express synthetic wax?)

It's D156 - Synthetic X-Press Spray Wax (don't confuse it with the Synthetic X-Press Liquid Wax, which is another product altogether :)).