PDA

View Full Version : Voodoo products ever heard of them ?

Motogoon
04-13-2012, 09:56 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/aeff7e13-e736-9e4e.jpg

Their packaging seems to give
Me the feeling of a high end specialized product line but could just be super cheesy autozone quality any users?

FUNX650
04-13-2012, 10:24 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/aeff7e13-e736-9e4e.jpg

Me the feeling of a high end specialized product line but could just be super cheesy autozone quality any users?

Voodoo Ride car appearance products have been around since 2007...Just ask these guys about their performance.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/ChrisFerrarojpg.jpg (http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/45424)

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/DaleJr_.jpg (http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/45425)

:)

Bob

LSUFAN
04-13-2012, 10:42 PM
i noticed them at autozone the other day while getting oil an was wondering the same thing. Anyone know of these

Agfan
04-13-2012, 10:43 PM
Nope but may try them out for the heck of it.

shoeless89
04-14-2012, 12:44 AM
Yeah I've seen them a bunch at AutoZone like everyone else. I doubt their products are anything amazing but why not give it a shot!

Darren
04-14-2012, 04:25 AM
I'm no pro, but do enjoy a clean car. I picked up Voodoo at Autozone last week. Yesterday I had a pretty easy time using it on my 2011 VW EOS in Reflex Silver. Paint was in great shape to start with.

Good project for Friday the 13th!
VOODOO Sliq followed by LAVA Ultimate Gloss Infusion.

Funny story next:

I finished the EOS and then took a ride to Starbucks to use my birthday coupon for a free coffee. There was a group of ladies (about my age or so) sitting out at a table having coffee. All eyes were on the EOS as I put the top up. One lady says, "So does a hot chick come with that hot car?". To which I replied, "Yeah, my wife!". Next she asked "Is she a transformer too"? So I couldn't resist and said "At night!"

Setec Astronomy
04-14-2012, 06:28 AM

A lot of times seems there isn't much difference between those two.

Voodoo Ride car appearance products have been around since 2007...Just ask these guys about their performance.

I would, but I don't recognize them...who are they?

All eyes were on the EOS as I put the top up. One lady says, "So does a hot chick come with that hot car?". To which I replied, "Yeah, my wife!". Next she asked "Is she a transformer too"? So I couldn't resist and said "At night!"

Man, don't you know to be careful who you put your top up around?!

FUNX650
04-14-2012, 08:29 AM
...Just ask these guys about their performance.

Sometime it's not how well, or even if you win the race to reach the proverbial 'pot-of-gold' at the end of the rainbow...It's whom has the most endorsements.

Hope this answers your inquiry. :)

I'm no pro, but do enjoy a clean car. I picked up Voodoo at Autozone last week. Yesterday I had a pretty easy time using it on my 2011 VW EOS in Reflex Silver. Paint was in great shape to start with.

Good project for Friday the 13th!
VOODOO Sliq followed by LAVA Ultimate Gloss Infusion.

"So: Voodoo...Is what makes you-do, what you-do!!"

:D

Bob

StephenK
04-14-2012, 09:04 AM

the red head is Dale Jr.

i have used the silq hypd mojo and shoq

silq(liquid polish) to me seemed real thick and difficult to lay it down thin.

hypd(tyre dressing) its not bad. it is silicon based. weird thing is i used it on 2 different cars and got 1 car with nice shiney tires and the other had lack matte finish. both tires were cleaned the same way and product applied the same

shoq(wheel cleaner) i compared it to APC+ at 4:1 on some wheels. wheels were not to ad. it seemed to have cleaned the wheels just as good. only problem was it did dry fast.

mojo(all surface cleaner) not real sure what i think of this yet.

here is an email i got from the company. it is short and gives little bit of background about company

Thanks for contacting us as we appreciate your time and support of Voodoo Ride. We are relatively new...as it takes some time to get into retail and the detailing community, however we’ve made some serious progress the past few years and are growing every day. Our background as a product goes back 15 years from the Marine industry, so we know formulation producing product for both consumer and OEM. I’d be happy to provide more information on the brand/company if desired, however to answer your question, yes, I’d be happy to sell you direct at a meaningful discount if you purchase in case quantity.

In the meantime, if you’d like to test a few products, please let me know as I can send you 2-3 no problem. Our line is very high quality, easy to use and goes a long way. I’d recommend Mojo for sure, which is an aerosol light foam detailer that cleans, polishes and protects virtually any surface of the car, inside or out….no other product on the market can compare. Our Wheel & Tire Cleaner (Shoq) is also great...and is a tremendous all purpose cleaner and degreaser as well. Hypd High Gloss Tire Finish is a very high quality tire dressing…and if you want a bit more shine, just hit the tire with another coat or two…and the shine will go up significantly.

here are a couple questions i asked and they answers i got

Is Mojo more along the lines of a quick detailer/spray wax or a waterless wash product when using on the outside of vehicle? Its actually both when used on exterior (and interior as well). Mojo will clean, polish and protect in one step, spray and wipe, that it.

When using Mojo on inside of vehicle is it a cleaner or a protectant? Again, both. Will clean any surface and will leave a non-greasy protective gloss with UV inhibitors and anti static properties as well.

Silq and Hexx are they meant to be used with a rotary buffer or a DA polisher? Can use both product by hand, no problem with great results. They actually perform better with machine use, but most consumers use by hand