PDA

View Full Version : Godamnnn T.R.I.X smell like DODO -_-

Pages : [1] 2

fenderpicks
04-13-2012, 07:39 PM
So i ordered 2 Liter of T.R.I.X for my Cquarts coating...
1 came busted actually... and only half was left in the 1 Liter bottle....
But i came home late to open the package and AG is closed now until next monday....

But jesus christ.... T.R.I.X stinks like POOOOO
I almost threw up....

And AG forgot to even include me the sprayers for the T.R.I.X -_-
Yay.... 1 busted bottle and no sprayers -______-

pcw25
04-13-2012, 07:45 PM
Man that sucks! I bet they'll fix it for you.

TornadoRed
04-13-2012, 07:48 PM
Dodo = yum
Doodoo = yuk

fenderpicks
04-13-2012, 07:51 PM
Dodo = yum
Doodoo = yuk

Sorry my bad

BlueZero
04-13-2012, 07:51 PM
I just got my free bottle. It says lemon smell on it! I want lemons not the same smell of Iron-X. lol

fenderpicks
04-13-2012, 07:53 PM
I just got my free bottle. It says lemon smell on it! I want lemons not the same smell of Iron-X. lol

I know right... it smell nothing like LEMON...
and i never used Iron-X so idk how that smell

BlueZero
04-13-2012, 07:59 PM
I know right... it smell nothing like LEMON...
and i never used Iron-X so idk how that smell

It sounds like it smells just like TR.IX! Just about knock you down nasty smell. lol I won't use it in the garage anymore.

fenderpicks
04-13-2012, 08:07 PM
I plan on using T.R.I.X to clean my car before i actually coat it with Cquarts... now im having second thought of spraying that stinky smell on my car's paint =[

CEE DOG
04-13-2012, 09:20 PM
What are you smoking Ivan? :laughing:

It smells way better than IronX! Just shake it up first. You can't open and sniff and get a good feel. When you use it it must be shook like once a minute so huge difference... When your actually using it it doesn't smell like just opening it up and smelling what's risen to the top. Shake it up and let us know what you think then. You can still smell IX but it's not nearly the same. Much better scent IMO.

IID
04-13-2012, 09:44 PM
I plan on using T.R.I.X to clean my car before i actually coat it with Cquarts... now im having second thought of spraying that stinky smell on my car's paint =[

From personal experience:
Smell = Performance(works well)

Also,a word of advice:
If spraying TRIX on your wheels,make sure to THROUGHLY rinse your wheels and TIRES because you will get browning/staining of your tires-Believe me I know!

LegacyGT
04-13-2012, 10:33 PM
What are you smoking Ivan? :laughing:

It smells way better than IronX! Just shake it up first. You can't open and sniff and get a good feel. When you use it it must be shook like once a minute so huge difference... When your actually using it it doesn't smell like just opening it up and smelling what's risen to the top. Shake it up and let us know what you think then. You can still smell IX but it's not nearly the same. Much better scent IMO.

I have to disagree a bit here .... It is the same smell of Iron-x but with a lot of citrus on top of it. It stinks pure and simple.

It sends me running for my respirator.

shoeless89
04-14-2012, 12:35 AM
Quit sticking your nose in it and it's not that bad lol I know were all used to our detailing products smelling like candy but if some don't thats fine with me. I do think TRIX doesn't smell quite as bad as IronX but it does still smell. At least its an improvement and I'm sure if they could make it smell pretty like everything else they would :)

BlueZero
04-14-2012, 06:51 PM
Well I tried out my TR.IX today and I think it sort of smells like Iron-X but with some lemon on top of it as Bill said. One tip I learned... Make sure to wear gloves!!! I couldn't get that smell washed off my hand. lol

CEE DOG
04-14-2012, 08:17 PM
LOL! :cheers: guys!

Definitely use gloves with any kind of detailing product you can unless there's a reason not to. Especially cleaners like TRIX, no way you want to that sort of thing on your skin. I use my nitrile gloves more than anything else when detailing. Best bogo ever!

Joe@Superior Shine
04-14-2012, 11:42 PM
Does anybody remember what the 3rd of the 10 Commandments is?

For the life of me I can't remember. I seem to be drawing a blank - :dunno: