PDA

View Full Version : So... I'm finally an AUTOGEEK.......

fenderpicks
04-13-2012, 07:16 PM
Well guys... 2 days ago, about 7am i had to get out of my bed to use the restroom =]

So afterward i went back to bed, using my iphone to check emails and AG forum for PM....

And i guess i fell asleep, and i had a dream!!!!

So i dream about someone posting this thread about "Griort Garage Newest 1" Polisher"

I clicked it and there was a link to the official Griot garage web site, it's a 1 INCH POLISHER, NOW U CAN POLISH ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANYTHING YOU WANT....................

And there was a few picture and the only one i rememeber was this glasses guy holding the polisher... polishing his GLASSES LENS, while he was wearing the glasses.....

The polisher can be held with 2 FINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Size of a keychain really lol....

So that day i woke up and i remember i had this dream...
I started a search for Griot garage 1" polisher, and it was no where to be found...
So i came to a conclusion that it was in a dream!! But it felt so real that i thought it really exist!!
But that was due to I DID CHECK THE FORUM after i use the restroom and fell asleep lol

Yup.... i have to admit im a freaking GEEK NOW....

And before i join here... i was luring on my Subaru forum EVERYDAY, and now is AUTOGEEK!!!

steeda
04-13-2012, 07:34 PM
:checkit:
Car Care, Detail Supplies, Garage Organization, Car Accessories - Griot's Garage 800-345-5789 (http://www.griotsgarage.com/display.do?ruleID=100212)

fenderpicks
04-13-2012, 07:51 PM
Oh crap is real LOL!?!??!

fenderpicks
04-13-2012, 07:52 PM
Omg what the hell is wrong with me!??!?!?

Vegas Transplant
04-14-2012, 12:04 AM
cue theme song music from Rod Serlings' Twilight Zone...

ForceField
04-14-2012, 12:48 AM

Haha! Nothing is wrong with you. Well I haven't examined you or taken your medical history but based on just this nothing is wrong.

You likely saw that at some point before and forgot about it. Your subconscious mind accessed the old memory and formed a dream with said memory.

A-train
04-14-2012, 06:33 AM
Haha if you read the description it says it circulates unicorn tears and has a flux capacitor!

BobbyG
04-14-2012, 07:05 AM
Oh crap is real LOL!?!??!

Welcome to the other side.................:laughing:

"You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, Autogeek!"

"cue theme song music from Rod Sterling's' The Twilight Zone... Perfect!!

Gary M
04-14-2012, 08:08 PM
Did you check out the "Hear it in action"????:laughing:

ForceField
04-14-2012, 11:13 PM
Did you check out the "Hear it in action"????:laughing:

ring di ding ding ding boooaaaaaaaaa babababababaa weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Vegas Transplant
05-30-2012, 09:46 PM
bump for giggles

The Count
05-30-2012, 10:04 PM
I had one of those things too, I wasnt sure if it was a dream or real life so I told my parents I'm like if you see this commercial tell me cuz I don't know if I made it up or if its real. Turns out it was a real commercial :(