Impressive, to say the least hand.

My Detailing Guys
04-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Impressive, to say the least hand.

Thanks,
Greg

Mobile detail
04-13-2012, 01:21 AM
Your prices seem high. $65 for an exterior only wash and $325 for a wax and sealant? If your pulling in business and making that kind of money mad props to you!

Site seems decent. I don't really like the names of your packages. I like the color set up. Maybe some more pictures in the gallery if you have them. Headlight restorations?

My Detailing Guys
04-13-2012, 06:48 AM
Your prices seem high. $65 for an exterior only wash and $325 for a wax and sealant? If your pulling in business and making that kind of money mad props to you!

Site seems decent. I don't really like the names of your packages. I like the color set up. Maybe some more pictures in the gallery if you have them. Headlight restorations?

The customers I've had so far don't seem to have a problem with my prices, however my concern is what business have I lost because of the prices maybe being on the higher side.

The package names, I was trying to go with something a little different, than what most use as their package names. Question, what comes to mind when you see the names?

I have additional pictures, just didn't want to overwhelm people with to many pictures.

Thank you for your comments, it's good food for thought.

Greg

My Detailing Guys
04-13-2012, 10:24 AM
Does anyone feel the site is easy to navigate?

Thanks,
Greg

Vegas Transplant
04-13-2012, 06:43 PM
Good pricing, easy to navigate, few typos and limited verbosity.
I kinda dig your labeling of the packages...something out of the ordinary, yet to the point.
I don't know your market , yet I feel that you do.
All in all hand, it's a good site IMO

My Detailing Guys
04-14-2012, 08:49 AM
Good pricing, easy to navigate, few typos and limited verbosity.
I kinda dig your labeling of the packages...something out of the ordinary, yet to the point.
I don't know your market , yet I feel that you do.
All in all hand, it's a good site IMO

Thanks VT, this is the first time I've built a website, and I found when you work on the project for weeks, you can miss the typos, the words begin to blur together. I agree with the verbosity, and I do need to work on it. Need to do a better job at working in the keywords SE's are looking for when they crawl.

Thank again for your honest input.
Greg

My Detailing Guys
04-22-2012, 08:35 AM
Can anyone give me pointers on how to go about getting quality links. I've seen alot of sites that offer software to get links, but which one to choose.

Thanks,
Greg