PDA

View Full Version : Plans for this weekend!!

fenderpicks
04-12-2012, 03:29 PM
So i plan on coating my car this weekend with cquarts.
Im going to strip my LSP with CG citrus wash and gloss.
Do a full wash with TRIX, rinse and 2 bucket wash.
Dry and possibly polish with PO85RD just to make sure all my sealant and wax is gone.
Do a wipe down with eraser, and apply cquarts!!

And do some more shopping on AG, and hopefully i get my store credit by tonight so i can jump on the BOGO tomorrow!!
But that's if im lucky... because my return just got it back to them today!!

ArkayoDeetayo
04-12-2012, 03:58 PM
So i plan on coating my car this weekend with cquarts.
Im going to strip my LSP with CG citrus wash and gloss.
Do a full wash with TRIX, rinse and 2 bucket wash.
Dry and possibly polish with PO85RD just to make sure all my sealant and wax is gone.
Do a wipe down with eraser, and apply cquarts!!

And do some more shopping on AG, and hopefully i get my store credit by tonight so i can jump on the BOGO tomorrow!!
But that's if im lucky... because my return just got it back to them today!!

Since you joined AG, or these last 2 months for that matter...HOW MUCH MONEY HAVE YOU GAVE AG?! Every other sale thread I see you buy a giant list of stuff! and every post you list a different product you are goign to use! Jesus you probably have 90% of what AG sells.....so HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SPENT?!

and what did you return that you were not satisfied with?

fenderpicks
04-12-2012, 04:51 PM
i spent... lost count lol

I returned some towels and CG lava
Towels are pricey here... and after i got them i notice i have way too much towels already
and the Lava seems very liquidy... I just dont want to dig my finger into the wax lol... becauseit's so soft

arack
04-12-2012, 05:00 PM
I would personally go with the Opti Coat 2.0. No disrespect to C Quartz, but it is not a permanent coating. Good luck with your project and post some pics!

alko
04-12-2012, 05:22 PM
I mean his signature does say he's addicted with car detailing supplies....LMAO!!!! Ivan is the main one on the trading samples thread. LOL!!! Ivan...buy me some supplies!

fenderpicks
04-12-2012, 09:49 PM
Lol Alex u should buy me the supplies!!
Im superly broke ever since my discovery of AG and this forum T_T

arack
04-12-2012, 10:57 PM
Lol Alex u should buy me the supplies!!
Im superly broke ever since my discovery of AG and this forum T_T

Save your money young man. Only buy what you need and then a little more. Miyagi son says.