PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an artist/graphic designer to help design a logo

wgilles
04-12-2012, 10:55 AM
Hi there everyone,

I'm currently in the process of putting together marketing materials for my detailing business. While I am very good at putting together the actual marketing materials (business cards, flyers, etc) I am TERRIBLE at drawing.

I want to create a caricature of myself in a car with a polisher in hand (hanging out of the window or something along those lines).

If anyone thinks they want to take a crack at it, please PM me. And of course, I can compensate the artist.

Thanks in advance.

tkendrick
04-12-2012, 12:04 PM
Hi there everyone,

I'm currently in the process of putting together marketing materials for my detailing business. While I am very good at putting together the actual marketing materials (business cards, flyers, etc) I am TERRIBLE at drawing.

I want to create a caricature of myself in a car with a polisher in hand (hanging out of the window or something along those lines).

If anyone thinks they want to take a crack at it, please PM me. And of course, I can compensate the artist.

Thanks in advance.

These guys are good.
Logo Design - $149 (http://thelogocompany.net/)

wgilles
04-12-2012, 12:07 PM
Thank you sir. I also have a forum member working on one for me, we'll see what he puts together.