PDA

View Full Version : total newbie advice

Begbie
03-15-2007, 03:15 PM
I am new to the detailing business, having previously only worked on my own vehicle. Can anyone adivse me of any or the best DVD/Book for tips, etc.?

ScottB
03-15-2007, 03:30 PM
Pinnacle Natural Brilliance car care products are made of natural ingredients & modern science! souveran, signature series, carnauba, paintwork (http://www.autogeek.net/pinnacleprod.html)
(ours) you can purchase or watch online as wanted.

Meguiars Proper Machine Polishing Video is a VHS video tutorial of machine polishing from Meguiars detailing experts. (http://www.autogeek.net/mgvideo.html)
(more machine based)

Semper Fi
03-16-2007, 02:26 PM
Your a Moderator, Question: How is the right way to start a tread or ask a question where do you go to do this, I know how to reply to some one but where to go for or start a question,? go to fourm, dont see anything link new thread button, or in the blog looking for direction, dont relly see a help button, can you direct me some where, thanks, I did figure out how to post my new 2007 Avalanche, and create a signature, looking to keep the top panel clean or ask if any one else has a an Avalanche, thanks for any help you can give

StephenK
03-16-2007, 02:32 PM
Your a Moderator, Question: How is the right way to start a tread or ask a question where do you go to do this, I know how to reply to some one but where to go for or start a question,? go to fourm, dont see anything link new thread button, or in the blog looking for direction, dont relly see a help button, can you direct me some where, thanks, I did figure out how to post my new 2007 Avalanche, and create a signature, looking to keep the top panel clean or ask if any one else has a an Avalanche, thanks for any help you can give
just go into whatever subject you want start a thread in and hit the new topic button. its at top of the list of threads

Whitethunder46
03-16-2007, 02:36 PM
I am new to the detailing business, having previously only worked on my own vehicle. Can anyone adivse me of any or the best DVD/Book for tips, etc.?

You found it, the forum. Ask away and we will all be glad to help you. This forum is 100% helpful and just as good, if not better than any book imo. It's still a great read to do what Killr linked to, but keep us in mind!