PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle Gel Wheel Cleaner

BritOn2wheels
05-12-2006, 08:15 PM
My wife and I just purchased a 2004 Pontiac Grand-Am for our eldest daughter, so now of course Dad's got a third card to clean and detail (I know, I know, Lousy job but someones got to do it). ;)

Anyway, as soon as she stopped driving it long enough for me to grab the keys I set about giving it some TLC. All in all the paintwork is in remarkable condition for a two year old, but the wheels and tyres were a sad story. :(

Broke out the Pinnacle Gel Wheel Cleaner for the first time and WOW! WHAT A PRODUCT. :applause:

I cant tell you the number of thin runny useless (and harmfull) wheel cleaners I've been through until I found this product. Does exactly what it claims to do and then some; Nice thick gel sprays on easily and stays put. Thirty second later agitate it with a stiff bristle wheel brush and just watch that old brown gunge just part company with the wheel.

Spray of with a good forceful stream of water and SHAZAM!
This stuff rocks. :righton:

BritOn2wheels
05-12-2006, 08:18 PM
Had to come in as it got too dark to continue, can't wait to try the Black Onyx tyre gel in the morning.

ScottB
05-12-2006, 08:54 PM
I absolutely love the Pinnacle Wheel Cleaner, that said it is almost too good for some cars. I found that Poorboys Spray and Rinse is the hands down best for cleaning neglected wheels , but you need to follow the directions , and must spray liberally.

As for the Onyx Gel .... lets just say if you like thick and glossy, you gotta it. Simply wonderful. That said, even wiping it after drying will not tone down the gloss to matte status. So make sure you like em glossy. (YUMMY)

BILL
05-23-2006, 05:31 PM
Had to come in as it got too dark to continue, can't wait to try the Black Onyx tyre gel in the morning.

YES.......Let us know about that B.O. im ready to order something new and have been looking at that product for a while now

:cheers:

BritOn2wheels
05-23-2006, 05:37 PM
As for the Onyx Gel .... lets just say if you like thick and glossy, you gotta it. Simply wonderful. That said, even wiping it after drying will not tone down the gloss to matte status. So make sure you like em glossy. (YUMMY)

:iagree:
Put one coat on the daughters wheels, and Killrwheels is right again. Thick, black and very glossy. So I went ahead and put TWO coats on my P/U. Now that's just how I like them, Incredible shine and VERY wet looking. :righton:

BILL
05-23-2006, 07:08 PM
:iagree:
Put one coat on the daughters wheels, and Killrwheels is right again. Thick, black and very glossy. So I went ahead and put TWO coats on my P/U. Now that's just how I like them, Incredible shine and VERY wet looking. :righton:

Thanks....... just ordered ............:righton: :cheers: