PDA

View Full Version : Happy friday!!!

Pages : [1] 2

alko
04-06-2012, 09:12 AM
HAPPY FRIDAY BOYS AND GIRLS!!!!!

I LOVE SPRING BREAK!!! It means no traffic for me!!! I’m gonna hate life next week, though, because people are going to act brand new since school will be back in session. AAAAHHHH well…I enjoyed it while it lasted.

So this week’s video popped up in my youtube feed. I clicked on it and my jaw dropped!!!Some of these guys were lucky as heck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHn2DHR-WQ0&feature=g-vrec&context=G27091b3RVAAAAAAAAAw

Weather forecast shows that its going to be a FANTASTIC weekend in Maryland!!! I am loving it!!

A buddy of mine is bringing his mom’s Lexus over so that I can take a look at the paint and see how much a paint correction would cost him. If its not too bad, maybe I’ll be doing that this weekend. Other than that, I will be washing my car and my pops car.

What about you guys and gals? What are your plans for the weekend?

Marc08EX
04-06-2012, 09:30 AM
Happy Friday Alex!!! I've been waiting for this thread!

You know what happened to my MB. I'm just a little bummed because I was looking forward to trying it this weekend.

I'll just wash and wax my car the standard way. I also have to catch up on chores. I'm not looking forward to pulling out weeds... ugh.

dad07
04-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Happy Friday Alex!!!

Long weekend for me and boy do I need it.

The weather is a little crazy here so really not sure whats happening this weekend except for this evening,Mrs07 and I are going to the Lion's club charity auction.

If it dries up and warms up a little I may do some washing and waxing of the fleet.

Then again a lounge chair and a cold beer or 12 sounds better to me! LOL

Have a great weekend!

alko
04-06-2012, 10:41 AM
Happy Friday Alex!!! I've been waiting for this thread!

You know what happened to my MB. I'm just a little bummed because I was looking forward to trying it this weekend.

I'll just wash and wax my car the standard way. I also have to catch up on chores. I'm not looking forward to pulling out weeds... ugh.

Happy Friday Marc!!!!

Ahhh man I know you're so bummed out on the MB. I'm grieving with you man. BUT...the good news is...you're sending the damaged one back and getting a new one. This way, like I said, you won't be pissed off every time you use it. I can't wait for you to get it man. I'm going to ask my fam to pitch in and get me one for my birthday in July. Maybe I'll give my leaf blower to my dad.

Good luck with the yard work. My fiancee's yard is terrible. I need to really give it some attention. I thought about calling a landscaper in, but as you guys can tell I'm not too fond of them LMMFAO!!!

Have a great weekend man!

Happy Friday Alex!!!

Long weekend for me and boy do I need it.

The weather is a little crazy here so really not sure whats happening this weekend except for this evening,Mrs07 and I are going to the Lion's club charity auction.

If it dries up and warms up a little I may do some washing and waxing of the fleet.

Then again a lounge chair and a cold beer or 12 sounds better to me! LOL

Have a great weekend!

Happy Friday Tim!!! Thought about you the other day...hope all is well.

Sounds like you're going to have a nice weekend. The charity auction sound fun...is it just a general auction? Or is it specific like an auto auction?

I hope you and Mrs07 have an awesome weekend! Don't get too drunk...Mrs07 might hit you witha honey-do list. ;-)

SkateForGirl
04-06-2012, 10:54 AM
That video was pretty crazy. I thought the last guy was going to get away haha.

Happy Friday Alex and Autogeek.

I'm going to be filming for a new skateboarding video this weekend so I cant wait. Other then that probably going to my Aunts house on Sunday.

alko
04-06-2012, 12:23 PM
That video was pretty crazy. I thought the last guy was going to get away haha.

Happy Friday Alex and Autogeek.

I'm going to be filming for a new skateboarding video this weekend so I cant wait. Other then that probably going to my Aunts house on Sunday.

The way dude was driving was nuts!!! I thought he was gonna get away for sure. He drove like a boss but then hit a freakin tree!! A tree?!?!?!

When are you gonna post the skate video? I'd like to see it. I used to be into skate boarding a LONG time ago.

CASH XRS
04-06-2012, 12:53 PM
Happy Friday to you sir!! I'm in southeast PA so I will be enjoying the same gorgeous weather as you Alex!! So pumped!! Tonight I will probably hit the gym and then just relax.

Tomorrow is gonna be jam packed. Gonna treat my car to a full detail basically. Full interior and wash. I will also be claying and polishing for my first time ever. A little nervous but also really excited to try these steps on my car!! Then finish her up with a waxing and finally wax my newly powdercoated wheels as well. and thennnn.... My first customer of the season!!!! I will be cleaning my boss' wife's BMW 3 Series. It's black which is a bit of a pain but I am excited to finally have a customer. I will try and take as many good before and afters of both cars and finally post some pictures to AG!

Sunday, just enjoy the weather and Easter with my family.

Happy Easter everyone. Enjoy!!

- Cash

flyinion
04-06-2012, 01:15 PM
Happy Friday Alex!! Well, Sunday is Easter. The only plans are to go to brunch with the GF's family (mine doesn't really do anything anymore with all of us grandkids grown up and out of the house & spread around). They usually go to a nice one that's held at a "resort/spa" in the Lodi CA wine country.

Tomorrow though is going to be all about the Jeep hehe. Finally going to get a decent thorough wash in. I did one last week but it started sprinkling at the end so I rushed. Debating whether to try a rinseless on it this time though since I did get the major stuff off finally except a layer of bugs apparently on the front. Then the front pieces of the hardtop are coming off for the entire weekend since it's going to be up into the 70's on Sunday :D Oh and possibly going to look at new tires on Saturday. The stock ones SUCK for off-road use.

hoyt66
04-06-2012, 01:16 PM
Happy Friday to all. I have the day off. Weather in Detroit is fantastic!! I just got home from getting my windows tinted. So I'll probably spend some time cleaning and re protecting my inside door panels where the tinter dripped water or whatever down them. Np though the guy did a good job!
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/uploads/34296/IMG_20120406_120619.jpg

CASH XRS
04-06-2012, 01:20 PM
Seems like you went darker on the back windows and back windshield than the doors? What % did you go? Looks good!

hoyt66
04-06-2012, 01:38 PM
Seems like you went darker on the back windows and back windshield than the doors? What % did you go? Looks good!

Lol at the risk of jacking this thread.....I went 50% on the sides and 35% on the

back 3. My hope is to not get a ticket.:xyxthumbs:

CASH XRS
04-06-2012, 01:42 PM
Lol at the risk of jacking this thread.....I went 50% on the sides and 35% on the

back 3. My hope is to not get a ticket.:xyxthumbs:

Lol you should definitely be safe with that. Especially since you have a lighter colored car.

And btw, your having the happiest friday since you don't have work!!

SkateForGirl
04-06-2012, 02:16 PM
The way dude was driving was nuts!!! I thought he was gonna get away for sure. He drove like a boss but then hit a freakin tree!! A tree?!?!?!

When are you gonna post the skate video? I'd like to see it. I used to be into skate boarding a LONG time ago.

I knoww! He had to ruin it with a simple looking maneuver.

The video has been in process for a while. Were almost done, but whenever he post clips or teaser's ill be sure to post em up here.

When I grew up skateboarding became more and more extinct the older I got. All my skating buddy's dropped like flies and started doing drugs and other stuff that was more important. We went from a group of 20-25 of us to now like 3 or 4.

Not to sound cocky but since I'm such a busy person with work I probably wouldnt be skateboarding still but being that I was really good Its kind of hard to stop doing something your good at and love to do.

flyinion
04-06-2012, 02:28 PM

Nah he wouldn't have gotten away. You can't outrun a helicopter and a radio :hotrod2:

lokerola
04-06-2012, 03:46 PM
Happy Friday! Gots folks coming in for the weekend, so not much detailing for me. I'm hoping to squeeze a wash in tomorrow morning before everyone starts arriving.