PDA

View Full Version : Meguiar's QD, UQDNX2, or Quick wax?

Spiney
04-05-2012, 06:37 AM
Which of those products makes the best touch up wax after washing and between full waxes? Thanks, Spiney-Dave

Stang Man
04-05-2012, 08:21 AM
Quik Wax. If you compare them, the Quik Wax is actually milky and thick like wax.

I have seen noticeable improvements in gloss, slickness, and water beading. For an OTC for about $9, not bad!

BrightonRT
04-05-2012, 08:47 AM
What are you looking for? Durability or the "wet" look? If you're looking for durability I would actually recommend looking for their Ultimate Quik Wax. It's available at most Walmarts and other big box stores and does a good job of water beading and leaves a pretty nice shine. Try a bottle and if you like it you can order their D156 Synthetic Xpress Spraywax which is identical except for a different scent, and that can be bought by the gallon to save $! If you are going more for looks try their new gold class quik wax, I just picked up a bottle and was very impressed with the wet look it gave me.

Chris's FX4
04-05-2012, 08:55 AM
Quik Wax. If you compare them, the Quik Wax is actually milky and thick like wax.

I have seen noticeable improvements in gloss, slickness, and water beading. For an OTC for about $9, not bad!

:iagree:

Great stuff for in between waxings.