PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used CG glossworkz glaze and BL?

fenderpicks
04-02-2012, 10:05 PM
Im looking for feedbacks to see if anyone have ever used CG's glossworkz glaze and topped it with BL.

I just got done with PO85RD... and i plan on using glossworkz glaze and top it with BL.... just unsure if it will cancel each other... Since BL is like glaze, sealant, wax....

I called CG and they said their Glossworkz glaze is a pure glaze w/ no cut!!

umi000
04-03-2012, 12:29 AM
Don't really see the point? Blacklight has glazing properties by itself, and the cleaners in it will likely strip away anything that the Glossworkz Glaze leaves behind.

bl3ujay07
04-03-2012, 01:25 AM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/show-n-shine/48198-chemical-guys-unholy-trinity-2009-f150.html

Assuming you received my po85? Still awaiting the bl and v7. Assuming it was not sent via priority.

john b
04-03-2012, 01:26 AM
Im looking for feedbacks to see if anyone have ever used CG's glossworkz glaze and topped it with BL.

I just got done with PO85RD... and i plan on using glossworkz glaze and top it with BL.... just unsure if it will cancel each other... Since BL is like glaze, sealant, wax....

I called CG and they said their Glossworkz glaze is a pure glaze w/ no cut!!
call cg back and ask them if bl would cancel out the gloss works

silverfox
04-03-2012, 05:16 AM
Next time shelf the PO85rd and use Blacklight with a tangerine HT pad. You will be pleasantly surprised plus you get a glaze and sealant on top of a great finishing polish. Glossworkz glaze is a pure glaze but in your case since you already put down PO85rd I'd go next with the glaze next with a DA polisher and a black or blue pad then go with BL by hand. Top it all with v7 and be prepared to get the camaera out. BL can remove the glaze if you are not careful especially applying with a DA polisher. I'd apply by hand if topping a glaze.

fenderpicks
04-03-2012, 08:07 AM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/show-n-shine/48198-chemical-guys-unholy-trinity-2009-f150.html

Assuming you received my po85? Still awaiting the bl and v7. Assuming it was not sent via priority.

It is send by parcel sorry, i didnt know u said priority

fenderpicks
04-03-2012, 08:10 AM
Next time shelf the PO85rd and use Blacklight with a tangerine HT pad. You will be pleasantly surprised plus you get a glaze and sealant on top of a great finishing polish. Glossworkz glaze is a pure glaze but in your case since you already put down PO85rd I'd go next with the glaze next with a DA polisher and a black or blue pad then go with BL by hand. Top it all with v7 and be prepared to get the camaera out. BL can remove the glaze if you are not careful especially applying with a DA polisher. I'd apply by hand if topping a glaze.

i plan on using jet seal after BL lol and possibly another lay of BL and wax