PDA

View Full Version : take a look..What would you change? please help

Jpena315
04-01-2012, 10:19 PM
HEY ALL IM NEW TO THE DETAILING WORLD AND IM LOOKING TO PICK UP SOME MORE NEW PRODUCTS TO COVER ALL BASICS OF INT AND EXT OF MY VEHICLES. I DO OWN A 2012 BLACK ON BLACK CRV AND ALSO A 2009 DIAMOND WITE INFINI G.
WHEN I FIRST DISCOVERED THIS FORUM I WAS ADDICTTED AND IN FACT I STILL AM I ALWAYS FIND MYSELF READING EVERY MORNING ABOUT NEW PRODUCTS RESULTS AND COMPAIRING OF OTHER PRODUCTS TO EACH OTHER.
I ALREADY ORDERED THE Wolfgang Deep Gloss Total Concours Kit. IVE ALSO PICKED UP ALONG THE WAY SONAX WHEEL CLEANER AND A FEW MF TOWELS
THIS IS WHAT IM LOOKIGN TO PURCHASE. I STILL NEED AN INTERIOR CLEANER AND PROTECTOR , WHEEL SEALANT OR GEL, SOME WHEEL BRUSHES AND WHAT EVER YOU FEEL IM MISSING HERES MY LIST. IF YOU FEEL YOU WOULD SUBISTUTE AND OTHER FOR ANOTHER PLEASE HELP.
-Chemical Guys Inner Clean Interior Detailer- (could help more cause it seems like it cleans and protects all in one )
-Chemical Guys Stripper Scent
-Complete Microfiber Kit BY COBRA
-Mothers Tire & Wheel Brush Kit
-Opti-Bond Tire Gel
what else would you feel i should pick up?

ID LIKE TO PROTECT MY CRV CAUSE ITS BLACK AND IT SHOWS EVERYTHING. I DO PLAN ON BUYING AN PORTER CABLE ALSO BUT I WANTA GET EVERYTHING ELSE FIRST.
im am doing my research on a porter cable and pads im just a little confused on what kt to get and what pads to buy for a pretty much brand new black crv.

Jpena315
04-01-2012, 10:23 PM
Oh yeah also some
-onr

Tundra_10
04-01-2012, 10:28 PM
Wow, those are some hefty purchases. I did not see buckets or grit guards mentioned. I did not know if they were assumed or not. Also what are you using for trim work? Also it seems you like the finer things, might I suggest maybe looking at the Griots machine over the PC? It has a little more power and a better warranty, just saying. Can you take pics of your cars cleaned? I am no expert by any means but if you take pictures you can give others here an idea of the condition of your paint. That way they can recommend pad and compound solutions for you.

Jpena315
04-01-2012, 10:33 PM
Ohh sorry bout that i already have an endless supply of 5gal buckets and i did pick up a grit guard from an autozone down the lbock the other day.. I completely forgot bout trim and the crv does have a big black plastic bumper on the rear. What do you suggest>?

Vegas Transplant
04-01-2012, 10:50 PM
Great kit from what I hear. Outta my league though.
Welcome to the forum hand...you're in the right place.

Multiple packs of pads...you'll go through 2-3 pads per product per vehicle in IME.

Jpena315
04-01-2012, 10:52 PM
im not worried bout pads and a buffer now. what do u guys think of my list? what would u replace or add?

Vegas Transplant
04-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Nothing.

Jpena315
04-01-2012, 10:56 PM
wow thats a first.... I enjoying hearing you argue what products you like over the next. pros and cons

Vegas Transplant
04-01-2012, 11:30 PM
You picked a good lineup. I have more simple taste. My apologies to you hand if I disturbed your thread. One more post on another thread and I'm done for today.
Happy detailing...

Jpena315
04-01-2012, 11:42 PM
no no your not disturbing me at all. thanks for the info my friend

Vegas Transplant
04-01-2012, 11:55 PM
:cheers:
Goodnight forum friend.
See you on the forums.:xyxthumbs: