PDA

View Full Version : order confirmation

snellvilleauto
04-01-2012, 08:40 PM
I am not sure where to post this but since this is the most view thread, i'll post it here.
I placed an order 2 days ago but did not get email confirmation and am not sure where to check. Help...

Tundra_10
04-01-2012, 08:44 PM
you should get one. if you want call up AG tomorrow, they will take care of you. They forgot to send me a confirmation once, they assured me the package was coming and it did, though I never received a email indicating such.

PM Meghan and she will respond pretty quickly. Not tonight but in the morning sometime tomorrow I am sure you will get a reply back.

poweraid
04-01-2012, 08:49 PM
u may not have received a email conf or yet , but when u did your order u should have seen the order number right then . u should be able to check that online to make sure they got the order and can then see the status. there is always 2 different order numbers also . 1 is like a in house order number and the other is some yahoo type number . try that and see what u can find out ?

dad07
04-01-2012, 08:55 PM
Don't panic....call Ag in the am,talk to Nick or Penny they will make all better!

snellvilleauto
04-01-2012, 09:20 PM
Thanks guys/gals. I was a little worry because it's a large order (>$1000). Maybe it was the sat 4am order and didn't get process. I'll pm meghan and call AG in the am. Thanks again

Tundra_10
04-01-2012, 09:22 PM
if you did not ask for it make sure to tell them you forgot to include the free banner and free sample product!

snellvilleauto
04-01-2012, 09:38 PM
if you did not ask for it make sure to tell them you forgot to include the free banner and free sample product!

:) I did write in the comment box that i don't care for the banner but i do welcome any freebies :)

By the way, how long usually does it take to received an order. I ordered the stuff this sat 4am Easton time.

Tundra_10
04-01-2012, 09:40 PM
depends on where you live. I live in sc and it usually takes 2 business days, sometimes 3 to get to me. if you are on the west coast it might take longer. i was gonna say, take the banner you can always use it for barter on this site. there are a lot of people that would love to have a banner but dont want to pay for it, yet have products they would be willing to trade for it.

snellvilleauto
04-01-2012, 09:46 PM
depends on where you live. I live in sc and it usually takes 2 business days, sometimes 3 to get to me. if you are on the west coast it might take longer. i was gonna say, take the banner you can always use it for barter on this site. there are a lot of people that would love to have a banner but dont want to pay for it, yet have products they would be willing to trade for it.

Hmmm, that's good to know that i can trade the banner. Maybe next order i'll get it. Anyway, i'm in GA, so hopefully i'll get my stuff by Wed

Tundra_10
04-01-2012, 09:54 PM
^^ That sounds very feasible. Yes there is a "samples" thread where people post things they have for barter and also mention what they would like. or they look to see what others have and ask if they will trade "x" for "y". its a good way to be able to try out new stuff without having to make a big investment and finding out you really do not like the stuff, etc. There is no sales allowed on this thread but if you trade items that AG sells they are cool with that.

snellvilleauto
04-02-2012, 08:38 PM
Got an email confirmation today. Thanks