PDA

View Full Version : Eco friendly products

jrs1418
04-01-2012, 01:43 PM
Hi All. I own a waterless wash & wax & detail center in a sunny state with strong EPA laws. I currently use Freedom One waterless products, and I might be looking into replacements for their all purpose cleaner and eco friendly tire shine and wanted to ask for some product advice.

The Freedom "complete" clean APC dilutes 10:1 or less.. this is the current dilution i use for spot treating, panel cleaning, and mostly for rims/tires I spray on, and use microfibers to wipe off the dirt. I like it, it works really good, however it is expensive in comparison to other APC's. Do any of you have any suggestions for me on other products. Must be able to buy in concentrate 5 gal, dilutable with water, eco friendly, and wont damage/stain rims or interior surfaces.

Next the Eco tire shine. I buy 5 gal RTU normally, but once again its expensive. Meguiars i saw has "hyper dressing" which is dilutable up to 4:1 and sells in 1 gal bottles. Anyone have experience with this dressing? I need something multi purpose (tires, outside vinyl, inside vinyl, etc) and once again Eco friendly.

Thanks!
-J

Shane731
04-01-2012, 02:08 PM
Perhaps give this line a try:

Eco Touch Premium Car Care, Eco friendly car care, eco car wash (http://www.autogeek.net/eco-touch-car-care.html)

I've heard some good things about their stuff.

rustytruck
04-01-2012, 03:55 PM
c.a.r. products makes some decent stuff their apc is highly dutiable and comes in 5 gallons. not sue if it meets your definition of Eco. i don't think any of their tire dressing are dutiable but they do work well and come in 5 gallon pails do a Google search their in Holyoke mass.