PDA

View Full Version : cobra guzzler

Pages : [1] 2

PA DETAILER
04-01-2012, 05:54 AM
the king of drying towels? how is this for drying? i also see sonus der wunder makes a ww drying towel also. looking for the ultimate drying towel. i am impressed with the P21S drying towel. just looking for other input. how are the mothers drying towel and megs water magnet?

poweraid
04-01-2012, 06:22 AM
I have never tried a guzzler got a free one to coming I hope . I use the sonus towels and I like em a lot . wanted to get more but ag was out so I decided to give the Meg's water magnet a try . the sonus towels are not a thick towel at all , but are soft and soak up well . I really don't care if I can dry with 1or 10 towels . when the towel get logged up I grab another . I do use a opti detail spray for aid in drying and throw in some vinegar in the rinse cycle when washing . the construction of the sonus towel kinda reminds me of my cobra glass cleaning wwmf towels . I wouldn't hesitate to buy more when needed . has not received or used the Meg's yet but they did get good reviews too .

BobbyG
04-01-2012, 06:27 AM
I have never tried a guzzler got a free one to coming I hope . I use the sonus towels and I like em a lot .

Hi Chad,

I've tried a few of their towels and really like the way they buff the finish but never tried the the SONUS drying towel. Since you like them and find they work well I think I'll order up a few and they them myself....thanks for the tip!

CASH XRS
04-05-2012, 10:22 AM
Arctic, I just recently purchased the Guzzler Combo Kit from AG. Now I have only used it twice so far on two different occasions and let me tell you, so far I'm amazed. I don't know if you've ever used the California water blade or have at least seen how quickly it dries a car... Well these towels dry the car just as quickly and much more safely as well.

I am so happy with the towels, they do a great job and it hold the water extremely well. I would definitely recommend them!!

Hope this helps!

-Cash

bl3ujay07
04-05-2012, 10:28 AM
The cobra guzzler is an amazing drying towel. It literally just absorbs water like that and holds a lot of water. I have a sedan and do not need to wring the towel until i finish my car, and even then, it takes a good amount of effort (by hand) to get the guzzler to release the water! Absorbs water just as good as a chamois, but holds way more water without needing to be wrung out constantly like a chamois.

shoeless89
04-05-2012, 10:52 AM
I have 3 Cobra Guzzler's and 1 Cobra Guzzler HD. I love them, but they do SLIGHTLY lose their absorbency after a while but thats understandable as the absorbant materials break down over time.

Meghan
04-05-2012, 11:31 AM
Just a little note the older the Guzzlers get the better I think they are, they are great drying towels!

poweraid
04-05-2012, 11:38 AM
received the free guzzler. this is one soft wwmf towel . I'll def be getting some more but smaller ones .

conthedon
04-10-2012, 07:02 PM
cobra guzzler HD's are amazing, I used to use a couple meguiars waffle weaves (which are a joke in comparison) to dry my car, which then I moved just to using a big cobra towel (yellow ones) while spraying optimum detailer before drying off. Now I use the guzzler hd, they are thick and you only need one (although I bought the pack of 3), and it still has room to soak up more water. I highly recommend, I use the blot method and since it is a good size, it takes minimal effort and time to dry a car.

ForceField
04-10-2012, 07:37 PM
I have never tried a guzzler got a free one to coming I hope . I use the sonus towels and I like em a lot . wanted to get more but ag was out so I decided to give the Meg's water magnet a try . the sonus towels are not a thick towel at all , but are soft and soak up well . I really don't care if I can dry with 1or 10 towels . when the towel get logged up I grab another . I do use a opti detail spray for aid in drying and throw in some vinegar in the rinse cycle when washing . the construction of the sonus towel kinda reminds me of my cobra glass cleaning wwmf towels . I wouldn't hesitate to buy more when needed . has not received or used the Meg's yet but they did get good reviews too .

I'm just a noob still learning on here and this is the first I've heard of rinsing with vinegar. I'd be afraid to use any acid on paint. But I guess if it's diluted enough it's ok?

Belair
04-10-2012, 07:49 PM
Yeah it's OK. I use about half a cup of so in the rinse cycle of the washer, no probs. You don't apply the vinegar directly to the paint, but you know that.

Alvin
04-10-2012, 08:00 PM
Mothers drying towels are very nice and thick

SON1C
04-10-2012, 08:35 PM
cg miracle dryer anyone?

snellvilleauto
04-10-2012, 08:42 PM
The only Towel you'll EVER need to dry you car. I tried several different types but the Guzzler win hand down

Kaiser37
04-10-2012, 08:52 PM
I read this some where else, but have forgotten. What are the pockets on the guzzler for?