PDA

View Full Version : Spraying UTTG?

WEST SIDE
03-29-2012, 01:45 PM
I know the directions say you can spray it but i've tried different sprayers and it just dribbles out.I would love to spray it on the wiper cowl to get into the groves,any suggestions.

Thanks
Ken

CEE DOG
03-29-2012, 02:53 PM
Hi Ken, If the spray head isnt cleansed after each use it stops working eventually. Other than that I don't have any problem spraying it from those 2 oz. FantaSea pump bottles (found on amazon) I spray (or dribble depending on the bottle) onto my applicator since it really needs to be wiped thin anyway. I would suggest using a small foam stick applicator like these to reach in those grooves. Then spray or no spray these applicators should do the trick.

The swabs in the bag on the far left front of this drawer. (PM sent)

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j376/CEEDOG7/My%20Collection%2005-11-11/21.jpg

shoeless89
03-29-2012, 03:02 PM
Hi Ken, If the spray head isnt cleansed after each use it stops working eventually. Other than that I don't have any problem spraying it from those 2 oz. FantaSea pump bottles (found on amazon) I spray (or dribble depending on the bottle) onto my applicator since it really needs to be wiped thin anyway. I would suggest using a small foam stick applicator like these to reach in those grooves. Then spray or no spray these applicators should do the trick.

The swabs in the bag on the far left front of this drawer. (PM sent)

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j376/CEEDOG7/My%20Collection%2005-11-11/21.jpg

What kind of sticks are those? Where would I get some :)

opie_7afe
03-29-2012, 06:35 PM
corey posted my answer, i use a small 1/2" wide foam brush or a standard chip brush to get into the hard areas, however i found chip brushes use a lot more product....those foam swabs are not hard to find, can google search for them and get them cheap as well. q-tips shed cotton so are pointless for most things imo, i believe some electronic part suppliers sell them as alot of the foam wont build up static(certain foams) i believe small parts or micromark or a medical supply shop sells the flat foam swabs and AG sells those colored foam ones corey posted.

CEE DOG
03-29-2012, 06:40 PM
Right on! You got it Matt. I agree about the cotton swabs for most things. I do like them for cleaning some grills and stuff but not sealing them.

The colored ones are from Edge here at AG as you mentioned.

The foam flat head swabs in the bag are awesome! I sent a pm link to the guys that asked. Like you said, they are from an electronics supply store. I have to thank my bud Tad for turning me onto those!!

DARK HORSE
03-29-2012, 06:47 PM
Right on! You got it Matt. I agree about the cotton swabs for most things. I do like them for cleaning some grills and stuff but not sealing them.

The colored ones are from Edge here at AG as you mentioned.

The foam flat head swabs in the bag are awesome! I sent a pm link to the guys that asked. Like you said, they are from an electronics supply store. I have to thank my bud Tad for turning me onto those!!

:cheers: DDMJ

Old Tiger
03-29-2012, 09:01 PM
Corey is indeed the Ultimate Ultima Expert!