PDA

View Full Version : New Truck..:) Detail Rig

Mesto
03-28-2012, 08:27 PM
2007 Dodge Ram quad Cab truck why i opted for a 4 door truck? versus a van.. well honestly once i got the right pump i needed to draw water from my water tank and enough psi where i didnt need to keep chugging around my electric pressure washer..just my water tank and several hoses, generator and my ONR! shop van and metro-blo vac i sold my van which i had already outfitted and got this more photos! soon!

Everything nice and tucked away! only carrying at the moment, Various sizes and different variations of micro fiber cloths..(waffleweave,etc,etc) a homemade degreaser! easy on the rims! hard on brake dust, tree sap and bugs!, my water tank and the holy grail ONR!

Easier on the gas! and the majority of the clients i service the vehicles are already in immaculate condition!

http://i42.tinypic.com/2w35q4x.jpg

more pictures tomorrow! after 1 step! process on the truck! it started raining so no more photos for today!

bought it today as well!

Alex Boyce
03-28-2012, 11:12 PM
Looks great, I am a huge fan of light color cars with black rims. Please post pics of it when you polish it and also when you get more of your gear in it.

The taillights look aftermarket, any extra pics of those?

Mesto
03-30-2012, 09:35 PM
Yes took tons of pics today while i was on severaljobs uploading now!

Bunky
03-31-2012, 05:26 AM
more pictures tomorrow! after 1 step! process on the truck! it started raining so no more photos for today!

bought it today as well!

Nice truck ! Post more pics of how you stored the stuff away.

BobbyG
03-31-2012, 05:39 AM
Nice truck ! Post more pics of how you stored the stuff away.

:iagree::iagree: I'd love to see some pictures of the meat and potatoes of your operation....:props:

CASH XRS
04-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Nice looking truck. Good luck with the work vehicle!!

TimmyG
04-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Nice rig. I'd love to see some photos with it all rigged up!