PDA

View Full Version : Autos Questions

SON1C
03-28-2012, 12:36 PM
Alright here we go..

Wash - for hand wash I have a vast array of products from cg, ag, surfcity, meg's, and more

Foam - have not decided which foam gun to pickup, it'll need to attach to a hose, no power washer, right now CG's foam gun seems the best value, although autogeeks appears to create incredible foam (with the gun and their solution used) but its a lesser value

Waxes - I have some CG buttery wax, autoglym hd, More than likely going to pick up some meg's cleaner or mother's cleaner, undecided, I also have a few others at my disposal

Tire shine - cg vrt, bm, and undecided on whether or not to pickup some more and of what kind

Interior protectant and carpet cleaner.. as of right now Meg's APC (have not ordered yet however) honestly I'm really excited to get this stuff and put it to the test

Clay - I have a bar or two of mothers and meg's bars, some meg's detail and iirc I also have a bar from CG and clay lube, depending on how cg's does I'll either continue with that or use Mother's, imo mother's worked great when I last used it

Headlight resto - undecided need to try some of the products out there to see what achieves the best results, most like the 3M kit however I have never used it

Exterior trim depending on how cg's vrt is I might stick with that, I think I have some mother's back-to-black as well

Glass cleaner - none atm, as of right now I'll just go with stoners

Prepping for what my customer base will most likely be, which is wash clay wax shine and interior

Also working on a logo of some sort, right now I plan to take a nice beading shot of my car after waxed and then work with that

I'd also need to order some more applicators, MF's, open to suggestions

any input/feedback is always great, thank you