PDA

View Full Version : No Wipe Paint Sealants

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

ScottB
03-12-2007, 06:40 PM
Well it seems a new technology is upon us all. Several sealants will be soon to market with a true wipe on .... no wipe off paint sealant. Within a couple of minutes any residue disappears. Interesting tidbit is it seems these can be used over a carnauba in order to seal in the look.

I am pretty comfortable AG will carry the Optimum version (opti-seal) and maybe the new Ultima Line w/ polycharger additive (name t/b/a). Whats your thoughts ???

CalgaryDetail
03-12-2007, 06:45 PM
I know that zainio has intoriduced clear seal, i dont like zaino so i dont use it however i have heard great things. I really want to try a non zaino verson of it. I look forward to AG carrying somthing similar, i know i will be ordering it

ScottB
03-12-2007, 06:47 PM
oops, I knew I missed one of them !! ;)

dengood1
03-12-2007, 06:47 PM
sounds like an excellent idea and one that I will buy. The look of a carnauba because IT ACTUALLY IS a carnauba(not an imitation) that lasts as long as a sealant-----I'm all for it! Keep the look of Souveran for 6 months or more without having to reapply? Nice.....

Nuke33
03-12-2007, 06:57 PM
Sounds like a great idea! Id deff want to try it out

malmeh
03-12-2007, 07:19 PM
Well it seems a new technology is upon us all. Several sealants will be soon to market with a true wipe on .... no wipe off paint sealant. Within a couple of minutes any residue disappears. Interesting tidbit is it seems these can be used over a carnauba in order to seal in the look.

I am pretty comfortable AG will carry the Optimum version (opti-seal) and maybe the new Ultima Line w/ polycharger additive (name t/b/a). Whats your thoughts ???

Sign me up for this stuff!!

phillystyle
03-12-2007, 07:20 PM
I'm in!!!

abrcrombe
03-12-2007, 07:26 PM
Sounds cool... The bank account is dwindling quickly...

BetaB
03-12-2007, 07:29 PM
oh god it's endless, so now will we be able to top a wax sealer with a coat of wax to protect the wax protector, argh.......but yea, i'm interested.

Pats300zx
03-12-2007, 07:31 PM
I dunno about the no buff sealants. For me its therapy to buff. Maybe I am just old school....:confused:

supercharged
03-13-2007, 02:07 AM

Looking forward to try it out.

orngez
03-13-2007, 03:46 AM
definitely interested in seeing how these products work...i'm sure my bank acount will quickly go towards trying one of them out...just waiting to buy after all the reviews...

klumzypinoy
03-13-2007, 07:49 PM
I'm down to try it out. Topping a wax with a sealant, and needing no wipe? Definitely a great innovation. I would love to seal a layer of carnauba wax.

ryandamartini
03-13-2007, 08:46 PM
you better be sending out samples Killr before AG members repeat the Storming of the Bastille :D AG style ^_^

ltoman
03-13-2007, 09:16 PM
how can it be wipe on, no wipe off? what is the consistency? isn't that going to lead to smears?