PDA

View Full Version : Thread Idea for DF 2012 Winners

Mazda.Mark
03-26-2012, 01:26 PM
CORRECTION: DF Winners! Darn keyboard! Can a moderator fix this typo?

Since I was not lucky enough to attend the famous Detailfest, I was hoping those who did attend could contribute to this thread (or make one) to highlight the big winners.

Obviously, we now all know Corey took "Best in Show" (CONGRATS!) I would love to see the other winners too!

I know:

:postpics:

So, it would be great if we could make a thread dedicated to those whop worked very hard on their rides to take home some hardware!

Thank you all in advance and look forward to seeing the photos!:props:

Mark

Pats300zx
03-26-2012, 02:36 PM
I have all the car show winners typed up and saved on one of the AG computers. Maybe they can post the winners from the show.

LegacyGT
03-26-2012, 03:13 PM
I have all the car show winners typed up and saved on one of the AG computers. Maybe they can post the winners from the show.

I bet Adam remembers most of them, let's work on getting a list so everyone can post pictures that they may have gotten of the winners.

Yancy got video of the awards, so hopefully that gets posted as well.

rwright
03-26-2012, 03:30 PM
My wife won a Flex RC car, not as cool as the car show winners but cool enough for me! :D

Mazda.Mark
03-26-2012, 03:36 PM
I bet Adam remembers most of them, let's work on getting a list so everyone can post pictures that they may have gotten of the winners.

Yancy got video of the awards, so hopefully that gets posted as well.

That would be perfect, that we we aren't all searching all over the forum.

I'm sure people are recouping from the weekend so we will have to see if this takes off over the week.

Redfireshaker06
03-26-2012, 04:21 PM
My 2006 Redfire Ford Mustang GT. Took 2nd place Best Paint. Definitely didnt expect that

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Porsche Pilot
03-26-2012, 05:32 PM
My wife won a Flex RC car, not as cool as the car show winners but cool enough for me! :D

You definitely got the better end of that marriage Richard!

Redfireshaker06
03-26-2012, 05:57 PM
I won the Wolfgang Fuzion wax

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Bunky
03-26-2012, 06:15 PM

I won the Makita drill, impact driver, and light set!!

Jaretr1
03-27-2012, 10:59 AM
ok, here is my contribution to the thread. I won best paint. Quite an honor considering the quality of the cars, and the level of expertise of our judges.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/IMAG0095.jpg

To contribute to the informational side, here is all I did. Megs M105, orange CCS 5.5 Pad with my porter cable. Then M205 with gray CCS pad. And finally, a few coats of Souveran with a red finishing pad. I could apply Souveran over and over just for the pure pleasure of applying it.

Thanks again!

BobbyG
03-27-2012, 11:00 AM
I won the Makita drill, impact driver, and light set!!

:wow: That's a nice haul Al!!! :dblthumb2:

Mazda.Mark
03-27-2012, 03:51 PM
ok, here is my contribution to the thread. I won best paint. Quite an honor considering the quality of the cars, and the level of expertise of our judges.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/IMAG0095.jpg

To contribute to the informational side, here is all I did. Megs M105, orange CCS 5.5 Pad with my porter cable. Then M205 with gray CCS pad. And finally, a few coats of Souveran with a red finishing pad. I could apply Souveran over and over just for the pure pleasure of applying it.

Thanks again!

Great win! Love the color paint on that z!