PDA

View Full Version : Detail Fest Car Show

Meghan
03-25-2012, 06:25 PM
I just wanted to say a big thank you to a great group of guys that have assisted me with the Detail Fest Car Show this year. Shouldn't really say "assisted" as they did most all of the work.
I contacted Pat and Adam a while back and they both worked very hard on making sure this year we had a very well judged show. In the process we also got Bill involved and then today Corey stepped in as Pat had to fly out. So to all of you I want to say Autogeek is truly thankful to have such great forum members and even more so I personally think of you guys as great friends. Thank you for helping out and always going above and beyond for us!
THANK YOU GUYS!!! :kiss:

:applause:

Harleyguy
03-25-2012, 07:08 PM
I had a great time as always Meghan glad we could help out any time Auto Geek has a car show or a special event we will do it again for sure .

Jaretr1
03-25-2012, 09:27 PM
They did a great job. These guys have the right eyes for detail!

juguina
03-25-2012, 09:31 PM
Great festival

CEE DOG
03-25-2012, 10:24 PM
Thank you Meghan!! We really appreciate you guys doing this so all of us can come together and see our friends. Never enough time to catch up but it's all we have and wouldn't if not for AG and DetailFest.

Pat has some big shoes so I just tried to fill one of them!

Jaret, I agree!! Bill, Pat, and Adam really spent their whole day out there on saturday in the sun judging over a hundred cars for sure.

Pat also helped setup for a couple days before the show and today Adam and Bill judged again.

Congrats again on Best paint trophy! Gorgeous work bud! Also, a good time at dinner, only wish i could have heard you and most of the others at our table over the band!

Rsurfer
03-25-2012, 10:26 PM
:postpics: