PDA

View Full Version : anyone know of a good online paint supply?

opie_7afe
03-25-2012, 06:10 PM
im needing around a quart of toyota 040 super white to repaint my fenders,hood and bumper so wanting a place that carrys quarts of not pre mixed urethane single stage, i want single stage so the car is the same type of paint on all panels i fear if i put basecoat clearcoat the color will look that slightly different shade and i do not want that as well. so just needing a good place to buy good paint that matches well and polishes well...thanks guys!

rsav
03-25-2012, 06:16 PM
tcpglobal.com been using them for years with no complaints.

D.Acker
03-25-2012, 08:19 PM
Check out Touch Up Paint from PaintScratch.com (http://www.paintscratch.com), I've had good luck with them in the past.

opie_7afe
03-25-2012, 08:27 PM
think i will go with tcp global 71$ for the paint,reducer, hardener for urethane singlestage in 040 super white. then ill just get some urethane primer local....now that i missed DF i got a year to make my car show worthy even though its just a basically stock engine, but i can try to make her look show room new. im almost about to remove as many body panels as possible to clean, when i do my transmission will have plenty of room to clean around the block and undercarriage to remove 18 years of grime.

steved
03-25-2012, 09:26 PM
I like autobodytoolmart.