PDA

View Full Version : Was my post deleted?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

ShineTimeDetail
03-25-2012, 05:39 PM
I guess it was which I have no idea why. Someone posted something and you guys deleted it ok. But can you tell me why my whole thread was?

Mobile detail
03-25-2012, 06:19 PM
What was the thread about?

ShineTimeDetail
03-25-2012, 06:53 PM
Bio diesel.

ExoticAutoDetai
03-25-2012, 07:04 PM
The thread seriously got deleted??? I was sub to it but didn't know this happened

rider9195
03-25-2012, 07:06 PM
I am surprised it did. I followed it while it lasted pretty much and enjoyed hearing about the process. Sad someone had to ruin it.

timaishu
03-25-2012, 07:09 PM
What was posted?

SpoiledMan
03-25-2012, 07:14 PM
I enjoyed the bio chat as well as my cousin was doing it for a while. Referring to the President as the Antichrist however I reported. I'll take the blame for that but that should've been a simple post delete.

Vegas Transplant
03-25-2012, 07:21 PM
Made a quick round trip to B'mo city and looked for it myself when I got back. Anyway, I hope that you had a chance to read what the poster had to say about his buddy's experience.

Flash Gordon
03-25-2012, 07:34 PM
I enjoyed the bio chat as well as my cousin was doing it for a while. Referring to the President as the Antichrist however I reported. I'll take the blame for that but that should've been a simple post delete.

Tim Tebow is the AntiChrist I believe. It says in the Bible everyone will love the AntiChrist. That means it can't be the President ;)

Hate that your thread got deleted. Can't say how I would feel if that ever happened to me

:)

DealerDetailer
03-25-2012, 07:34 PM
Yep, Autogeek deleted the entire thread! Thats comletely crazy, IMHO!

Hope to hear something from Autogeek about this. Thread was a great idea for me and a diesel truck I own along with a generator.

Autogeek, please respond?

PS: If its a post a single person(s) made, why not just delete the single post(s) and get let us keep the thread? This stuff is getting crazy.

Vegas Transplant
03-25-2012, 07:40 PM
Tim Tebow is the AntiChrist I believe. It says in the Bible everyone will love the AntiChrist. That means it can't be the President ;)

Hate that your thread got deleted. Can't say how I would feel if that ever happened to me

:)

Your logic is spot-on Flash. Brilliant observation hand.

TimCar
03-25-2012, 08:20 PM
Yep, Autogeek deleted the entire thread! Thats comletely crazy, IMHO!

Hope to hear something from Autogeek about this. Thread was a great idea for me and a diesel truck I own along with a generator.

Autogeek, please respond?

PS: If its a post a single person(s) made, why not just delete the single post(s) and get let us keep the thread? This stuff is getting crazy.

Just another sign of the coming Armageddon...maybe 2012 is going to be the end of it all.

If so, no point in worrying about my credit scores...I'm headed back to the AG store and max them all out, just in case.

Let's see.. a couple of Master Blasters, some Flex PE14's...
Do they sell Chemical Guys Project J97 Paste Wax by the case??

Kris R
03-25-2012, 08:35 PM
Just another sign of the coming Armageddon...maybe 2012 is going to be the end of it all.

If so, no point in worrying about my credit scores...I'm headed back to the AG store and max them all out, just in case.

Let's see.. a couple of Master Blasters, some Flex PE14's...
Do they sell Chemical Guys Project J97 Paste Wax by the case??

So some religious tool got their butt all hurt over a tebow comment and felt just compelled to complain and ruin it for everyone. Did I get that right?

Motogoon
03-25-2012, 08:42 PM
no about the president haha got to be kidding is the guy who reported this completely NOT A BIG DEAL POST related to him why are you so hurt? lol this is what our world has come to enjoy people

SpoiledMan
03-25-2012, 08:42 PM
I complained about the political trash that was brought into the thread. It wasn't appropriate and didn't help the subject matter any.