PDA

View Full Version : HI..Detailing in the Sun

Detailchick
03-25-2012, 02:21 PM
Hi this is my first time posting here, even though I'm always on here reading and trying to learn as much as I can. I've been detailing for 2 years now mainly for dealerships but I'm trying to snap out of that and do something on my own (make more $$) anyways my question is how do you guys deal with detailing out on the sun, I don't have hundreds of dollars to invest in a portable canopy and if I did find one it should be fairly easy to set-up because I'm not chuck norris

sal329
03-25-2012, 04:19 PM
Poorboys and clearkote

rider9195
03-25-2012, 04:22 PM
Poorboys and clearkote

+1 on the Poorboys. :xyxthumbs:

Flash Gordon
03-25-2012, 05:10 PM
Get an early/late start

The Pop-Up tents are around $150. Might be a good investment. If your working for individuals there is a good chance they have a covered area. I wouldn't work parking lots

Welcome from Memphis Detailchick!

Poorboys + 3

Rsurfer
03-25-2012, 05:25 PM
Welcome to AG. If you do get a canopy, be sure to secure it as a flying canopy can do some serious damage. BTW are you on L2D?
Hi this is my first time posting here, even though I'm always on here reading and trying to learn as much as I can. I've been detailing for 2 years now mainly for dealerships but I'm trying to snap out of that and do something on my own (make more $$) anyways my question is how do you guys deal with detailing out on the sun, I don't have hundreds of dollars to invest in a portable canopy and if I did find one it should be fairly easy to set-up because I'm not chuck norris

Detailchick
03-25-2012, 06:11 PM
Welcome to AG. If you do get a canopy, be sure to secure it as a flying canopy can do some serious damage. BTW are you on L2D?
I don't think I am because I don't know what that is lol and where do people usually get canopys?

Porsche Pilot
03-25-2012, 06:15 PM
I grabbed a nice 12x12 at WalMart for about 100 bucks. It works great.