PDA

View Full Version : Help Me spend My Money :xyxthumbs:

Moses
03-24-2012, 12:27 AM
I need help, I can't decide what products to get, I have been searching for weeks and my eyes are in need of restoration now, So i thought i would just ask for the advice and help from you AG members. I already made a big purchase about 3 weeks ago but notice i am still missing a lot of stuff. Here is what i have so far

Exterior products:

DA polisher Meguiars
Lake county pads 6 pack "3 orange 2 white and 1 gray"
M105/M205
Microfiber Towels, wash Mitt
Optimum car wash
XmT Speed Clay
Optimum Instant Detailer
Collinite 845 wax
Griots Wheel cleaner
DP tire Gel

Interior:

DP Total interior combo "cleaner and sealer"

Other:

Wheel Brush
Tire/trim dressing aplicator
Foam pad Brush cleaner
Grit Guard
2 Spray bottles

Here is what i think I still need

Exterior:

Black Trim Gel?
AIO- i am thinking XMT 360?
Chrome wheel polish?
What kind of tool to polish the chrome wheels?

Interior:

APC?
interior brush?
Leather cleaner and Sealer?
anything else ?

I don't know if i should bite the bullet on a carpet extractor "Mytee 8070?" , I will need something to clean the next 4 cars i have lined up. but not sure if i should go the cheap way with a shop vac. Either way i will need some type of product and tool to clean upholstery and carpet

I am a new guy and not an expert at this, its my first time trying to detail a car, although i have used waxes and clay bars before. I have never polish paint, the cars i have lined up are all for family members and my cars as well. I don't really have any cleaning tools either, just a cheap shop vac from Walmart. and the stuff i ordered 3 weeks ago. BTW I have a budget of about $500, but if i buy the mytee i will surely have to go over that lol. Thank you for taking the time and helping me out :dblthumb2:

I hope i post this on the right section