PDA

View Full Version : Happy Friday!!!

Pages : [1] 2

alko
03-23-2012, 10:49 AM
Happy Friday boys and girls!!! I know this weekend is going to be great for alot of you folks out there in AGO land. I hope you guys have a good time at Detail Fest.

This is some good pre-driving music for those hittin the road.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xTGrfs5TXM]War - Low Rider (HQ Audio) - YouTube[/video]

Today is absolutely amazing out...supposed to see highs in the low 80's, but this weekend is going to be a wash out. Me and the lady are supposed to go down to the warf and pick up some shrimp and crab legs...mmmm mmmmmm can't WAIT! If we get home early enough I may try to wash her car. My foam cannon should be arriving today, so I will hopefully have a chance to use it today. If not it will have to wait until next weekend.

I'm also going to jump back into music production. I haven't made any new music in almost a year, but after hearing my boy's lastest album, it has inspired me to get back on it.

Other then that...I'll be chillin out. What about you guys and gals?

poweraid
03-23-2012, 11:27 AM
back into music production will that mean less detailing addiction ?

Marc08EX
03-23-2012, 11:33 AM
Happy Friday buddy!!! Wow fresh seafood?! I don't know what that is LOL!

I'm planning to wash my uncle's van tonight. I want to see the amazing water reactions of OC2.0. I applied it maybe 2-3 weeks ago. I'll be using a heavy dose of citrus wash and see whether I missed some spots or not.

My plans for the weekend is to be a potato couch and watch the live stream of Detail Fest!

To me, 80s is too hot. I wish it was in the 70s all year round.

alko
03-23-2012, 12:01 PM
back into music production will that mean less detailing addiction ?

oh noooooooooooooooooo not at all!!! Just another expensive hobby I'm into. I have a few tracks on a couple of albums, and when I got into detailing my equipment just sat and collected dust. The last piece of equipment I bought I never really used so I'm going to dust that baby off and go at it.

Happy Friday buddy!!! Wow fresh seafood?! I don't know what that is LOL!

I'm planning to wash my uncle's van tonight. I want to see the amazing water reactions of OC2.0. I applied it maybe 2-3 weeks ago. I'll be using a heavy dose of citrus wash and see whether I missed some spots or not.

My plans for the weekend is to be a potato couch and watch the live stream of Detail Fest!

To me, 80s is too hot. I wish it was in the 70s all year round.

Happy Friday Marc!!! Yeah man...we got spoiled real quick with the warf. I don't think we'll ever hit up a Red Lobster...why when we can get it fresh, you dig?!

I need to look into OC2.0...I've read lots of good things about it. I'm thinking it would actually be good for me since I'm not the type to reapply wax or sealant every other week or so.

I may log in to catch the live stream...dunno yet.

Have a fantastic weekend buddy!

Rav777
03-23-2012, 01:34 PM
Happy Friday everyone!

Think I am going to go to the desert this weekend to avoid the rain here in town. I had a packed work week and I was going to break the company $$$$ record after this weekend but this rain is coming!!!! This is my spring break so I should probably be going out and having fun!

flyinion
03-23-2012, 02:15 PM
Eh, going to rain here supposedly, and I'm having hayfever/allergies or something so feeling pretty blah. So yet again the Jeep will be unwashed from it's last couple trips off-road. It's been through a touchless to get the major junk off but that's it. It doesn't look too bad considering other than the wheel wells have mud stains that need to be scrubbed off and my tires are still brown (and it's not from tire dressing lol)

Think I'll just catch up on sleep, play some Star Wars the Old Republic, and maybe finally start working on editing my Yosemite pictures from last year in Photoshop Lightroom. I've been playing with the Lightroom 4 trial since it just came out and am probably going to buy it really soon.

D.Acker
03-23-2012, 02:36 PM
Happy Friday everyone! Not much on the table for me. Our carport was enclosed the beginning of the week (project pictures will be posted later), the overhead door is being installed tomorrow. So I will be spending my weekend re-arranging lawn equipment, detailing stuff and the garage in general. I basically have a brand new 8x22' shed!

Kaban
03-23-2012, 02:51 PM
dude you still want the backing plate? you just left me hanging man...

D.Acker
03-23-2012, 03:23 PM

?? Who are you talking to?

dad07
03-23-2012, 05:54 PM
Happy Friday ALex!

Its been a "CRAZY" week and it looks like going to run into the weekend!

I got off work at 1pm today then went and helped my old boss with a problem vehical till 5:30.....

Sat looks like grass mowing at my house and my son's house.....

Sun I have to help my buddy get the tranny out of big box truck so he can order the clutch and all my vehicals need to be washed.

Mon it starts a new week of total mehem I have a new building project to start while finishing the current one and they both have to be done by april first so I can start a fast-trac education project that has to be done in nine weeks!

man I tired just thinking about it!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Flash Gordon
03-23-2012, 06:02 PM
Happy Friday Everyone!

Working on the yard this weekend. Its a mess...

hoyt66
03-23-2012, 06:26 PM
Happy Friday boys and girls!!! I know this weekend is going to be great for alot of you folks out there in AGO land. I hope you guys have a good time at Detail Fest.

This is some good pre-driving music for those hittin the road.

War - Low Rider (HQ Audio) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xTGrfs5TXM)

Today is absolutely amazing out...supposed to see highs in the low 80's, but this weekend is going to be a wash out. Me and the lady are supposed to go down to the warf and pick up some shrimp and crab legs...mmmm mmmmmm can't WAIT! If we get home early enough I may try to wash her car. My foam cannon should be arriving today, so I will hopefully have a chance to use it today. If not it will have to wait until next weekend.

I'm also going to jump back into music production. I haven't made any new music in almost a year, but after hearing my boy's lastest album, it has inspired me to get back on it.

Other then that...I'll be chillin out. What about you guys and gals?

You know, being on this forum I learn to look forward to a couple things. Your happy Friday greetings and old tigers bogo time thread. Happy Friday to you as

well!! Would love to wax my car but its supposed to rain this weekend in Detroit.
Prob work around the house on boring stuff ie. fixing screens.

lokerola
03-23-2012, 06:41 PM
I saw War live in a little club in DC about 10 years ago (BLues Alley). They sounded great and totally rocked Low Rider!

Happy Friday and thanks for the vid Alex!

alko
03-23-2012, 08:17 PM
Happy Friday everyone!

Think I am going to go to the desert this weekend to avoid the rain here in town. I had a packed work week and I was going to break the company $$$$ record after this weekend but this rain is coming!!!! This is my spring break so I should probably be going out and having fun!

AAAYYYEEE Ro!! Happy Friday man. Dang man...that would have been sweet if your broke the record. Definitely go out and have a good time man....be safe out there in the desert! Have a great weekend man!!!

Eh, going to rain here supposedly, and I'm having hayfever/allergies or something so feeling pretty blah. So yet again the Jeep will be unwashed from it's last couple trips off-road. It's been through a touchless to get the major junk off but that's it. It doesn't look too bad considering other than the wheel wells have mud stains that need to be scrubbed off and my tires are still brown (and it's not from tire dressing lol)

Think I'll just catch up on sleep, play some Star Wars the Old Republic, and maybe finally start working on editing my Yosemite pictures from last year in Photoshop Lightroom. I've been playing with the Lightroom 4 trial since it just came out and am probably going to buy it really soon.

Happy Friday Charles!!! Yeah man...I think its early allergies for alot of folks. My nose was running all day and it was pissing me off because I don't normally have allergies. I felt like I was walking around with boogers all day.

My car will stay dirty this weekend as well. I was able to wash my fiancee's ride today after work. I would have felt bad if I washed my car and not hers because I haven't washed hers in a month. Its supposed to rain all weekend so the next time to wash mine is next weekend-weather permitting.

I'm seeing these commercials for Old Republic. I wish I were into computer games like that. You think they'll bring it to Xbox?

Have a great weekend man!!!

Happy Friday everyone! Not much on the table for me. Our carport was enclosed the beginning of the week (project pictures will be posted later), the overhead door is being installed tomorrow. So I will be spending my weekend re-arranging lawn equipment, detailing stuff and the garage in general. I basically have a brand new 8x22' shed!

Happy Friday Dave!!!! Congrats on the new workspace/shed/carport!!! You gonna post pics? I need to get another canopy because I definitely bent the chit out of mine the last time I used it. I ended up taking it apart to collapse it again. Thats ok cause sears took it back. I'm getting the same one-just this time I'll use extreme caution and actually read the directions. I felt like a ru-tard when I broke the canopy.

Have an awesome weekend Dave!

I did leave you hanging man...my bad. Been alittle busy and preoccupied lately (thus the minimal posts). Let me reach out to the others to see what they say. I may just be by myself on this one. Thanks man...I appreciate it.

Happy Friday ALex!

Its been a "CRAZY" week and it looks like going to run into the weekend!

I got off work at 1pm today then went and helped my old boss with a problem vehical till 5:30.....

Sat looks like grass mowing at my house and my son's house.....

Sun I have to help my buddy get the tranny out of big box truck so he can order the clutch and all my vehicals need to be washed.

Mon it starts a new week of total mehem I have a new building project to start while finishing the current one and they both have to be done by april first so I can start a fast-trac education project that has to be done in nine weeks!

man I tired just thinking about it!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Hey Tim!!!!! Happy Friday man! I'm glad to hear work is keeping you young :-D

How'd the problem vehicle? What did ya'll do to it?

Sounds like your weekend is JAM PACKED!!! I hope you take some time to relax a bit. Keep in mind that new project coming up man.

I hope you and Mrs.07 Have a fantastic weekend!!

Happy Friday Everyone!

Working on the yard this weekend. Its a mess...

FLASH!!!!! Happy Friday buddy!!! When you're done can you come up and help me with mine?! ;) Have a great weekend Flash!

You know, being on this forum I learn to look forward to a couple things. Your happy Friday greetings and old tigers bogo time thread. Happy Friday to you as

well!! Would love to wax my car but its supposed to rain this weekend in Detroit.

Prob work around the house on boring stuff ie. fixing screens.

Hoy...thanks man!!! Happy Friday!!! I try to get everyone atleast alittle bit excited about the weekend coming up. Besides that, I like to see what others are doing...its like a window into everyones lives. I enjoy hearing what you guys are getting into.

Looks like alot of us are getting rain :( bbbooooo to that. I hope you atleast have a relaxing weekend. Enjoy!!!

I saw War live in a little club in DC about 10 years ago (BLues Alley). They sounded great and totally rocked Low Rider!

Happy Friday and thanks for the vid Alex!

Happy Friday Alex!!! You know...growing up, I mainly limited myself to hip-hop and R&B. As an adult, I can say I listen to all genre's of music. War made some really good music and I'm just now able to appreciate it. I believe Blues Alley is still hosting artists...I think I've been there once. I wish I could have been on that scene back then.

Have a great weekend man!!!

D.Acker
03-23-2012, 08:25 PM
Happy Friday Dave!!!! Congrats on the new workspace/shed/carport!!! You gonna post pics? I need to get another canopy because I definitely bent the chit out of mine the last time I used it. I ended up taking it apart to collapse it again. Thats ok cause sears took it back. I'm getting the same one-just this time I'll use extreme caution and actually read the directions. I felt like a ru-tard when I broke the canopy.

Have an awesome weekend Dave!

Sadly, it's not quite wide enough to really use for a car, and it will only have a 6ft wide door, but yeah the new space will be great.

Yes pics will be posted. In about a week or so we are also getting new siding and new windows :)