PDA

View Full Version : Official 2012 Detail Fest LIVE Feed Conversation Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]

BillyJack
03-26-2012, 05:51 PM
Yancy, Thanks so much for the live streaming!
I worked all day Saturday, but was on my computer at 8AM Sunday. Obviously there were shortcomings due to trying to cover the room with one camera and fixed mic locations, but it was still the next best thing to being there. You can read all the posts and view the videos, but nothing beats watching and hearing guys like Todd, Joe and especially Mike in a somewhat informal classroom setting, just sharing their wealth of experience.
Everything I've read about this years event has been positive and I know it will be even better next year. I'm over 1,000 miles away, but hopefully can make it there someday.
Thanks again.

Bill

Flash Gordon
03-26-2012, 07:43 PM
Ask Dennis Gage if he'll shave his mustache off for charity

I'll donate the 1st hundred

Meghan
03-26-2012, 08:06 PM
love the fire pit video!

Porsche Pilot
03-26-2012, 08:09 PM
love the fire pit video!

I refuse to watch it and I apologize up front for my antics if applicable. It is Shane's fault. He was smelling every bottle of product all day and made me try it also. I was under the influence of wax!

Yancy
03-26-2012, 08:40 PM
I refuse to watch it and I apologize up front for my antics if applicable. It is Shane's fault. He was smelling every bottle of product all day and made me try it also. I was under the influence of wax!

LOL, I am accepting small donations in unmarked bills to edit the video for cough, cough, unwanted content.

BigBrad
03-26-2012, 10:18 PM

Lmao!! It's ok you can watch it, I did.. We are in the clear!! Hahaha

Shane731
03-27-2012, 12:18 AM
You asked for it so here you go....

Autogeek's 7th Annual Detail Fest - The Fire Pit! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-AvXWHyrts)

Guess I had my 15 minutes of fame. Actually, make that more like 15 seconds. :dblthumb2: