PDA

View Full Version : Megs Shampoo Plus! Or Goldclass???

trhland
03-11-2007, 11:57 AM
whats better ?? i saw both on a/g there shampoo plus is 14 bucks a gal as aposed to the gold class at 10 bucks for only 64 ounces. hmmm should i stick with the gold class?? i have to say i do love it !! the only thing is i go through a lot of soap and that can add up. 64 ounces doesnt go very far when im washing 2 trucks every week and a car.

sparkie
03-11-2007, 08:18 PM
Never have used Megs Shampoo Plus. Do a search, someone talk (review)about MSP before, don't really remember what they said.

Nica
03-11-2007, 08:25 PM
I currently use the Megs Gold Class, I'm quite pleased with it. I purchased the Pinnacle Natural Brilliance and I like both. This is how I use both, the first wash is with Megs Gold Class then clay, polish...ect. Before putting glaze or sealant I wash using the Pinnacle Natural Brilliance, I find the Pinnacle to be nice and soft...just my opinion though. But can't go wrong with The Megs Gold Class, good stuff.

nick19
03-11-2007, 08:49 PM
Shampoo Plus is a great wash. You can't go wrong with it. And for $15/gal, its an even better buy.

ryandamartini
03-11-2007, 08:53 PM
i buy dg shampoo in bulk :D

id go with pinnacle, awesome stuff

Nuke33
03-11-2007, 09:11 PM
I like gold class works great for me

supercharged
03-11-2007, 11:06 PM
whats better ?? i saw both on a/g there shampoo plus is 14 bucks a gal as aposed to the gold class at 10 bucks for only 64 ounces. hmmm should i stick with the gold class?? i have to say i do love it !! the only thing is i go through a lot of soap and that can add up. 64 ounces doesnt go very far when im washing 2 trucks every week and a car.
Poorboy's Super Slick and Suds is the way to go. You will be spoiled for life with it!

mingraygt
03-12-2007, 03:51 PM
The Gold Class is some pretty good stuff for OTC!

P1et
03-12-2007, 04:18 PM
Gold Class, love it! For some reason, my local Target doesn't have the gallon jars anymore. Good thing I bought one not too long ago!

dengood1
03-12-2007, 07:17 PM
Supercharged, does the Poorboys SSS separate on you in the bottle when it sits for a while? I've got a 32 oz. bottle that has separated to thick lighter stuff on the bottom inch or two of the bottle and the rest is just clear orange liquid. Anyone else seen this with Poorboys SSS? Thanks.

supercharged
03-13-2007, 02:09 AM
Supercharged, does the Poorboys SSS separate on you in the bottle when it sits for a while? I've got a 32 oz. bottle that has separated to thick lighter stuff on the bottom inch or two of the bottle and the rest is just clear orange liquid. Anyone else seen this with Poorboys SSS? Thanks.
I had that happen when it was cold this winter. Then bottle that was sitting in a garage has soap separated, but another bottle that was still sitting in a bedroom was just fine.