PDA

View Full Version : Roll On Bra Paint Protection

Waxy
03-19-2012, 08:43 AM
Anybody tried this product?
Road Warrior Plus™ Paint Protection is easy to apply, easy to remove and is virtually undetectable when rolled or sprayed on and allowed to dry. You may leave it on all the time, or use temporarily. The water-based solution rolls on white and turns totally clear when dry.
Road Warrior Plus - Madshadow Custom Paint (http://www.madshadowcustompaint.com/rwp.htm)

Setec Astronomy
03-19-2012, 09:06 AM
So, since you spray it with water to remove it, what happens when it rains?

EDIT: Oh, it says it turns white when it gets wet, then turns back to clear when it dries. Since you wet it and then peel to remove...driving through a rainstorm on the highway might be interesting...

Waxy
03-19-2012, 09:12 AM
So, since you spray it with water to remove it, what happens when it rains?

EDIT: Oh, it says it turns white when it gets wet, then turns back to clear when it dries. Since you wet it and then peel to remove...driving through a rainstorm on the highway might be interesting...
From their web site.............

When exposed to the environment, Road Warrior Plus™ Paint Protection's ability to endure in all kinds of weather conditions is very unique. When subjected to water, Road Warrior Plus™ Paint Protection will develop a milky white appearance and become clear again when dry. It is the nature of the coating to remain pliable at temperatures below freezing and resilient at temperatures above 100F. These characteristics allow the surface to be fully protected over extended ranges of exposure.

SpoiledMan
03-19-2012, 10:58 AM
I've had to remove this stuff from all the places where it didn't come off the front end of a GTR. No fun! It took steam and a lot of patience.

bl3ujay07
03-19-2012, 11:35 AM
I've had to remove this stuff from all the places where it didn't come off the front end of a GTR. No fun! It took steam and a lot of patience.

How well did it protect? Might be a good idea from long road trips?

FUNX650
03-19-2012, 12:18 PM
Even though I wouldn't use it, a particle "Dominion Sure Seal" product would be a better option than the Road Warrior Plus™ Paint Protection...With PPF being the best option, IMO.

{AGO Forum member jaymz had the aforementioned: particular DSS product...applied to his 2002 SVT Lightning.}

:)

Bob