PDA

View Full Version : !!! I Finally Did It !!!

Pages : [1] 2

DS Detailer
05-11-2006, 05:01 PM
I sprang for the Pinnacle Sourven Kit...

And I also got the micro fiber detergent.

I used my 15% code on Pinnaclewax.com

ScottB
05-11-2006, 05:13 PM
:awesome: you are going to be seriously impressed, but realize you might become addicted also.

DS Detailer
05-11-2006, 05:15 PM
:awesome: you are going to be seriously impressed, but realize you might become addicted also.

8oz is how many applications... i'm only using it on my car.

ScottB
05-11-2006, 05:50 PM
8oz is how many applications... i'm only using it on my car.

If you get less than 20 coats, youve used way to much. I got 35 on the Vette with the last tub. :righton:

FloridaNative
05-11-2006, 06:35 PM
But the forum signup discount code is only good for the first week that you sign up,no? After that it expires?

DS Detailer
05-11-2006, 08:32 PM
But the forum signup discount code is only good for the first week that you sign up,no? After that it expires?

Its the annaversry code!

ScottB
05-11-2006, 08:33 PM
there was another more recent discount. PMBA Birthday and was extended till the end of this week I believe. Let me search ....

ScottB
05-11-2006, 08:35 PM
there was another more recent discount. PMBA Birthday and was extended till the end of this week I believe. Let me search ....
HELD OVER TILL FRIDAY THE 12th of May

In celebration we offer to our newsletter subscribers and forum members ONLY:

10% Off Coupon on www.Autogeek.net and www.BikeDepot.net.
Coupon Code ANNIVERSARY06AB

15% Off Coupon valid on www.WolfgangCarCare.com and www.PinnacleWax.com. Coupon Code ANNIVERSARY06WP

The discount coupons are valid for one week only. *Expire on 5/12/06. *Can not be used in conjunction with other discount offers. *Coupon not valid on buffers or garage floor covering. *Discount not applicable to previously placed orders

BlkTac05
05-12-2006, 06:24 AM
Congrats to you on your Souveran purchase! Prepare to be amazed!

joe.p
05-12-2006, 07:25 AM
HELD OVER TILL FRIDAY THE 12th of May

In celebration we offer to our newsletter subscribers and forum members ONLY:

10% Off Coupon on www.Autogeek.net and www.BikeDepot.net.
Coupon Code ANNIVERSARY06AB

15% Off Coupon valid on www.WolfgangCarCare.com and www.PinnacleWax.com. Coupon Code ANNIVERSARY06WP

The discount coupons are valid for one week only. *Expire on 5/12/06. *Can not be used in conjunction with other discount offers. *Coupon not valid on buffers or garage floor covering. *Discount not applicable to previously placed ordersKiller i though we already get 10% off for being a member of this forum.:confused:

BILL
05-12-2006, 08:31 AM
I sprang for the Pinnacle Sourven Kit...

And I also got the micro fiber detergent.

I used my 15% code on Pinnaclewax.com

Good choice.........for sure you'll be amazed........:cheers:

ScottB
05-12-2006, 08:28 PM
Killer i though we already get 10% off for being a member of this forum.:confused:

there are several discounts floating around for different forums. We decided that AG would now reserve the special discounts for this forum specifically thru the newsletter. So no real permanent discount on the site, but you should see several carefully picked specials and discounts as things progress. Max and Jason and very caring of the forum and its members. :awesome:

ASPHALT ROCKET
05-12-2006, 09:40 PM
It doesn't get any better than Pinnacle Souveran, this is the only wax used
on my black C6. You will be very happy with this choice.

joe.p
05-12-2006, 10:07 PM
. Max and Jason and very caring of the forum and its members. :awesome:
:applause: Agreed:Caring,helpfull,and generous :grouphug:

BlackCoupe
05-12-2006, 10:36 PM
Killer i though we already get 10% off for being a member of this forum.:confused:

Do we? That's Great! It should be the other way around, for all the help we get.