PDA

View Full Version : BOGO Disappointment Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Bamaboy007
03-16-2012, 03:23 PM
Some will love it and some will hate it and once again I have to be Debbie Downer and Hate it....I'm giving up till one Magical Friday when it surprises me.

Grifftech
03-16-2012, 03:24 PM
I wanna give the TarX a try, so thats cool

fenderpicks
03-16-2012, 03:25 PM
Ohhhhh laa laaa
U starting a riot lol?
Im jk, but im with you on the same boat...

Bosco
03-16-2012, 03:30 PM
they're not getting my money this time : )

MustangMikeFL
03-16-2012, 03:33 PM
the Tar-X does seem cool and I could have used some the other day. Otherwise I'm indifferent to the other products right now.

Setec Astronomy
03-16-2012, 03:36 PM
Oh come on guys, we just need to buy bigger cars so we use up the products faster. Heck, I even got a second car to use up my stuff...but it's not working :(

ArkayoDeetayo
03-16-2012, 04:00 PM
once again our voices are not heard!
I vote we dethrown Meghan and have King Tiger and Prince Alko reign supreme!!!!

Rix6
03-16-2012, 04:34 PM
I don't think it's that bad. Nothing I gotta have, yet there are a couple things I might want to try. And of course another chance for them to try to ram some of those pads down my gullet. Lol, not surprised there. I'm glad there's nothing I just gotta have. Have spent enough.

TimmyG
03-16-2012, 04:37 PM
The thing that drives me crazy is when they raise the price on the BOGO items on Fridays and give us the appearance the the prices are a mega-deal. Reminds me of what amazon does. (2) Pinnacle Sovereign for $40...thats like $5 off/bottle. Come on now...

TarX is a decent deal. Other than that, pass.

VISITOR
03-16-2012, 04:40 PM
I don't think it's that bad. Nothing I gotta have, yet there are a couple things I might want to try. And of course another chance for them to try to ram some of those pads down my gullet. Lol, not surprised there. I'm glad there's nothing I just gotta have. Have spent enough.

i've spent so much money over the years on everything from the flavor of the month to the "best" (insert name here ___________) product for etc, etc,. you get to that point where you carefully pick or just know what works well for you everytime, so you don't have product sitting on the shelf or going bad...

MI Mike
03-16-2012, 04:41 PM
Like Other's Have Said !!!

"Sorry Folks. I am not getting to excited about BOGO's these day's I have become disillusioned by the past BOGO's."

DealerDetailer
03-16-2012, 04:42 PM
I too will sign on the line along the rest of you - another simi disappointment. I can't believe the past 3 or 4 bogos...those massive rotary pads and the 6.5" flat pads both have had a very long time on BOGO - we know why the flat pads have been on there now.

But I might get some Tar-x, just to stock up for construction season.

eaglefan
03-16-2012, 04:46 PM
Very disappointed

Flash Gordon
03-16-2012, 04:46 PM
I too will sign on the line along the rest of you - another simi disappointment. I can't believe the past 3 or 4 bogos...those massive rotary pads and the 6.5" flat pads both have had a very long time on BOGO - we know why the flat pads have been on there now.

But I might get some Tar-x, just to stock up for construction season.

6.5 Flats are my favorite! Do you have a link to that sale?!?

DealerDetailer
03-16-2012, 04:58 PM
6.5 Flats are my favorite! Do you have a link to that sale?!?

the 6.5 Flat LC pads are in the Bogo - at the bottom.

Buy One, Get One Free! (http://www.autogeek.net/buy-one-get-one-free.html)