PDA

View Full Version : Good news for those who can't make it... LIVE FEED!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Yancy
03-16-2012, 12:44 PM
Just got the green light to announce that we will be broadcasting LIVE again this year at Detail Fest. So great news news for those who are not able to make it to Detail Fest.

I will be posting the info about when and how to watch on this thread so stay tuned! No out to the studio and start getting things wired up.

hagerbump
03-16-2012, 12:46 PM
Very nice AG! Thank you!

Setec Astronomy
03-16-2012, 12:50 PM
Thank you, that IS great news. I was actually planning to go this year but didn't--and now a family issue has come up that would have caused me to cancel--so that worked out.

Mike Phillips
03-16-2012, 12:52 PM
Very nice AG! Thank you!

Since this was your first post...

Welcome to Autogeek Online! :welcome:

Something I wrote in another thread...

Like no other company or detailing discussion forum in the world, Autogeek provides,

All the best in class products at the best prices shipped right to your door.

The best Customer Service in the industry bar none.

The largest and growing library of how-to videos on YouTube.

The largest and growing volume of how-to articles on detailing on the Internet.

The only company that has pioneered Live Streaming of detailing classes. <----

Detail Fest, the only event like it in the U.S. where car enthusiasts can meet the people behind their favorite polish and wax manufactures.

Hands-on Detailing Classes that cover car detailing from top to bottom and inside out.

The best, friendliest and helpful detailing discussion forum on the Internet.

The only company in the detailing industry to introduce the first in a series of how-to books available in both paperback and e-book versions and fully supported by our store, customer service and our discussion forum. (an industry first)

The only company to have their own TV show sharing both cool, special interest vehicles and detailing how-to tips and techniques.

:xyxthumbs:

dad07
03-16-2012, 12:55 PM
Great News! I'll be glued to the laptop!

silverfox
03-16-2012, 01:02 PM
Another :xyxthumbs:

T3 AutoDetails
03-16-2012, 01:47 PM
Awesome,Thanks AG, Ill be tuned in, Hopefully ill see some friends and family!! I was born and raised in PBC , Now in South Dakota!!So again thanks!

wgilles
03-16-2012, 01:50 PM
Sweet!

Grifftech
03-16-2012, 01:52 PM
The only company that has pioneered Live Streaming of detailing classes. <----[/B]

OHHH? I need to look into that for sure!!

Nick McKees37
03-16-2012, 01:56 PM
I better comb my hair! :)

Witchdoc
03-16-2012, 02:55 PM
Awesome news because i'm going to use all the help I can get.

hagerbump
03-16-2012, 03:16 PM
Since this was your first post...

Welcome to Autogeek Online! :welcome:

Something I wrote in another thread...

Like no other company or detailing discussion forum in the world, Autogeek provides,

All the best in class products at the best prices shipped right to your door.

The best Customer Service in the industry bar none.

The largest and growing library of how-to videos on YouTube.

The largest and growing volume of how-to articles on detailing on the Internet.

The only company that has pioneered Live Streaming of detailing classes. <----

Detail Fest, the only event like it in the U.S. where car enthusiasts can meet the people behind their favorite polish and wax manufactures.

Hands-on Detailing Classes that cover car detailing from top to bottom and inside out.

The best, friendliest and helpful detailing discussion forum on the Internet.

The only company in the detailing industry to introduce the first in a series of how-to books available in both paperback and e-book versions and fully supported by our store, customer service and our discussion forum. (an industry first)

The only company to have their own TV show sharing both cool, special interest vehicles and detailing how-to tips and techniques.

Thanks for the welcome Mike:dblthumb2:

Yancy
03-16-2012, 03:34 PM
Boy do I have something that is going to blow your socks off this year! Just got done doing first round testing and you guys are going to love what I came up with this year for the feed.

Marc08EX
03-16-2012, 03:41 PM
Thanks AG!!! I'll be watching!

Marc08EX
03-16-2012, 03:42 PM
Boy do I have something that is going to blow your socks off this year! Just got done doing first round testing and you guys are going to love what I came up with this year for the feed.

Chat room? :D