PDA

View Full Version : Happy Friday!!!

Pages : [1] 2

alko
03-16-2012, 09:54 AM
IIIITTTTTT’SSSSSSS FFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAYYYYY YYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Happy Friday boys and girls!!!

…and Happy St.Patrick’s Day to our Irish members….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbrzZWLu6Qw&feature=related

So it’s been a really long two weeks for me…work and then CISSP training everyday from 6-10. I’m exhausted so my main goal this weekend is to sleep!!! LMAO!!! My car is completely filthy so I need to give it a good bath. Tomorrow night we’re having a cook out at my sister’s place for my dad’s birthday. By the way his car looks FANTASTIC!!!

So that’s it for me…what do ya’ll have planned?

ExoticAutoDetai
03-16-2012, 10:00 AM
School, gym, and catch up with school HW

BTW how's your uncle doing?

Marc08EX
03-16-2012, 10:04 AM
Happy Friday buddy!!! Hope everything's well on your end and you get to sleep all weekend!

My plans are to finish up my Meguiar's brake dust barrier review. My car hasn't been washed in 3-4 weeks now and it's bothering me a lot. I plan to do a single pass of M205 with a LC white pad and apply a sealant afterwards. Which sealant I have no clue right now LOL! I'll see what I feel like using tomorrow.

Please post pics of your dad's 300C! I'm curious to see how it turned out with your Flex/Menz detail!

alko
03-16-2012, 10:26 AM
School, gym, and catch up with school HW
BTW how's your uncle doing?
Happy Friday Carlos! I'm fittin to get back on my P90X kick here soon... I fell off the wagon HARD!!!
Thanks for asking about my Uncle. I just got an email from my cousin and she said the hospital sent him home for fears he was going to get a staph infection or something like that. They slowed the treatment down because he was losing weight. They were trying to stuff him full of food so he could gain his weight back. But he's still going for chemo twice a week. Thanks for checking man....I really appreciate it! Have a great weekend!

Happy Friday buddy!!! Hope everything's well on your end and you get to sleep all weekend!

My plans are to finish up my Meguiar's brake dust barrier review. My car hasn't been washed in 3-4 weeks now and it's bothering me a lot. I plan to do a single pass of M205 with a LC white pad and apply a sealant afterwards. Which sealant I have no clue right now LOL! I'll see what I feel like using tomorrow.

Please post pics of your dad's 300C! I'm curious to see how it turned out with your Flex/Menz detail!

Happy Friday Marc!!! I'm looking forward to your review. I've been eyeing that product so I hope it works well.

I feel you about the dirty ride...I haven't washed mine in 2 and its driving me nuts! The pollen is out early this year and I've got a nice layer of that on the car. I'll probably wash my dad's car as well because he can see a layer of it on his car too. I will get some pics of it then.

Have a great weekend man!!!

Mustang81
03-16-2012, 10:34 AM
Today I'm going to title and register my new "used" Mustang. It's so dumb, but I'm so excited about it!

alko
03-16-2012, 10:36 AM
Man that ain't dumb man...congrats on the new ride!!!!

Mustang81
03-16-2012, 10:51 AM
Man that ain't dumb man...congrats on the new ride!!!!

Thanks! I've had it for about 10 days now and gave her a first wash two days ago. I'm looking forward to putting in a massive order at AG so I can start working on some paint correction!

alko
03-16-2012, 10:52 AM
Nice!!!

ExoticAutoDetai
03-16-2012, 11:41 AM
Happy Friday Carlos! I'm fittin to get back on my P90X kick here soon... I fell off the wagon HARD!!!
Thanks for asking about my Uncle. I just got an email from my cousin and she said the hospital sent him home for fears he was going to get a staph infection or something like that. They slowed the treatment down because he was losing weight. They were trying to stuff him full of food so he could gain his weight back. But he's still going for chemo twice a week. Thanks for checking man....I really appreciate it! Have a great weekend!

Better get started on those abs LOL..... Good deal man hopefully he finds a way of maintaining his weight and continue with the chemo. Will keep praying for him to stay strong and optimism to get well soon! No problem man I was wondering since I haven't seen an update post about his situation. You have a great weekend as well!

Rix6
03-16-2012, 12:05 PM
Happy Friday Alex! I'm going to start by getting a full night's sleep I hope. The rain actually made the cars look better for a change...it washed all the green pollen off of 'em!

dad07
03-16-2012, 12:27 PM
Happy Friday Alex!!!!

Like you I've been really busy....went back to work 2 weeks ago and its been wide open since!

going to slap some t-bones on the grill tonight,then the rest of the weekend is for mowing the lawn,cleaning up my new P.O.S. work truck and some relaxing.

Glad to here your Uncle is doing better!

Have a great weekend Buddy!

Porsche Pilot
03-16-2012, 12:43 PM
Happy Friday Alex! Tomorrow Mrs Pilot and I are headed to our favorite restaurant to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with bagpipes and corned beef. Funny thing is, I am German with zero Irish in me and my wife is 50% Latino. Yet, she insists that we wear green and celebrate. Any excuse for her to get boozed up I guess.

The rest of the weekend will be spent packing and getting the car finalized for the trip to DF. I will hit Melbourne, FL on Wed and spend the night with my brother.Thursday morning I will hit the road early and meet up with forum member Jamores in Ft. Lauderdale. After he is done with my car I will head back north and check into the Marriott. I will see what kind of unsavory characters I can find hanging around the hotel.

timaishu
03-16-2012, 12:46 PM
Just ordered a backup camera for my car. I love gadgets.

Going to the gym later and then hanging out with my ex :eek: and then homework.

lokichaos
03-16-2012, 12:49 PM
Happy Friday Alex!! Today is the last day for me before break!! Yeah! Plan on doing a full out detail this weekend as well. Thats it for now, teacher coming around ;P

timaishu
03-16-2012, 12:52 PM

Happy Friday Marc!!! I'm looking forward to your review. I've been eyeing that product so I hope it works well.

I feel you about the dirty ride...I haven't washed mine in 2 and its driving me nuts! The pollen is out early this year and I've got a nice layer of that on the car. I'll probably wash my dad's car as well because he can see a layer of it on his car too. I will get some pics of it then.

Have a great weekend man!!!

Good luck with p90x. Do you have all the equipment? Ive done the program twice so far and enjoyed it.