PDA

View Full Version : wash method from yahoo

pixelmonkey
03-16-2012, 06:23 AM
Yahoo! Finance - Financially Fit (http://financiallyfit.yahoo.com/finance/index?ywaad=ad0035&nc)

just toss the bucket of dirty water on it!
chris<pixelmonkey>:D

BobbyG
03-16-2012, 06:30 AM
Good thing he wasn't using a grit guard!! :eek:

BillE
03-16-2012, 06:36 AM
Notice the mud splatter on the left rear bumper? After he was finished?

Bill

Setec Astronomy
03-16-2012, 07:00 AM
I liked the banging the dirty air filter on the ground and then putting it back in! What an idiot! I bang mine on the side of the clean car so it doesn't get any dirt from the ground :xyxthumbs:

sscully
03-16-2012, 07:05 AM
I liked the banging the dirty air filter on the ground and then putting it back in! What an idiot! I bang mine on the side of the clean car so it doesn't get any dirt from the ground :xyxthumbs:

I laughed out loud on this.
Not the silly little texting type, talking old school here.

I could not help wonder why she was bashing on me, telling me to drop 50#. I know I could stand to, but why be rude about it and point it out to me.
I am causing my truck to get 1% less millage ??

I already know I am causing slower 1/4 ETs, but now I am causing poor mpg's too ?

alko
03-16-2012, 07:22 AM
Isn't that dude from Orange County Choppers?

AntC
03-16-2012, 07:38 AM
Alex.. stop stealing my jokes...
So you telling me you sprang for the BMW truck and you let senior come to your house and screw up your paint, ( I cringed when he threw the bucket on the truck) then put dust back on it by banging the air filter on the ground right next to the truck, AND you banging the air filter on the ground.
Financially Fit, what about the cost to correct the rocks from the ground in engine... lol

As FogHorn LegHorn would say " that girl ,I that girl is like an empty piggie bank...no sense"

Setec Astronomy
03-16-2012, 07:43 AM
As FogHorn LegHorn would say " that girl ,I that girl is like an empty piggie bank...no sense"

Too funny...it must have been on YouTube someone had looped together all of Foghorn's sayings like that, one after another, I was rolling...

CASH XRS
03-16-2012, 02:44 PM
We should all chime in with responding, favorite things to do while spring cleaning my car, DON'T POUR ALL THE DIRTY WATER ONTO THE HOOD.