PDA

View Full Version : Autogeek Exposed!!!

FloridaNative
05-11-2006, 03:02 PM
:eek: Okay! We've all admitted it! We're all OCDetailers! So I suggest we celebrate and bask in the glory of our compulsions!! :cheers: Come on AG what do you obsess about the most with your vehicle?

For me on the interior I admit to having at least 3-4 MF's in my glove box and a detailing brush. Every time I enter the car I wipe down my dash and center console to remove the dust. And everytime I park and get out of the car I shake out the floor mats and wipe down the floor runners. :o

On the exterior. I am on the constant alert for bird bombs and carry baby wipes with me at all times for these emergencies. I also QD my car every day and do the windows. But somehow I don't think I am the most obsessive compulsive of this :grouphug: so come on AG let's hear YOUR obsessions... :D

BILL
05-11-2006, 04:22 PM
For me?? a day never passes where my baby is pampered, i clean before i ride and clean after i ride, engine Q,D, every day....floor mats every day get cleaned, interior wiped down with a M.F every day, for each part of the car i have a clean M.F. as well as the glass, i'd wax every day but cant afford $$$ soveran once a week :p

Larry A
05-11-2006, 04:26 PM
I pretty much do the same things.

BILL
05-11-2006, 04:31 PM
Are we really possessed:applause:

ewiesner
05-11-2006, 04:37 PM
I do most of these things on a regular basis, too. Except I have three daily drivers that I must care for. My wife's, my daughter's and mine. I wipe all three down daily and clean the glass, too. I don't alway get the other two car's interior, but I do get mine, daily. It's a sickness I tell you, a sickness...
:iagree:

DS Detailer
05-11-2006, 05:00 PM
I'm not that bad. I do a weekly interior cleaning. and exterior cleaning. I wax A LOT.

ScottB
05-11-2006, 05:15 PM
really sick puppies ...:p

FloridaNative
05-11-2006, 05:19 PM
I don't know but I think Bill is the winner so far. lol Can anybody can top his qd before and after driving? Bill, do you QD the engine too before and after??

BILL
05-11-2006, 05:29 PM
NO just after............:righton:

Kelso
05-11-2006, 05:43 PM
wow guys.... i guess i cant relate since i got a white 95 with some minor scratches and interior wear , i guess after washing other peoples cars all day, its tough to take care of your own. i wash once or twice a week, usually QD about the same amount, and th interior goes a while before i need to clean it

Totoland Mach
05-11-2006, 07:01 PM
My obsession? Keeping the inside rim of my Team III wheels (see avatar) as polished as the outside! I typically removed them once a month to clean and re-polish.

Gee, I'm in Indianapolis this week on business...wonder if I can grab one of those Indy car air jacks? and "real" knock off hubs? Then, the job would be easy LOL

Totoland Mach