PDA

View Full Version : micro restore

Pages : [1] 2

BILL
03-10-2007, 08:27 AM
Feed back please ANY ONE TRY THIS PRODUCT.......:confused:

Micro-Restore doesn’t just clean microfiber, it restores microfiber! (http://www.autogeek.net/mr32.html)

RTexasF
03-10-2007, 08:29 AM
Great product! It even made our terry bath towels softer.

BILL
03-10-2007, 08:31 AM
Great product! It even made our terry bath towels softer.

trhland
03-10-2007, 08:37 AM
i use it its nice stuff !!! then i put the towels in the dryer with 2 dryer balls and low heat fluff. and they come out nice and fluffy

alban61
03-10-2007, 08:55 AM
It's what I use for my MF's. I use it as a pre-soak too, and you should see the crap it pulls out of the towels.

BILL
03-10-2007, 08:58 AM
It's what I use for my MF's. I use it as a pre-soak too, and you should see the crap it pulls out of the towels.

wonder how it is with foam pads???:confused:

alban61
03-10-2007, 09:02 AM
wonder how it is with foam pads???:confused:

Hmm, never tried it with my foam pads. Never thought about that! Good point!!

ScottB
03-10-2007, 09:09 AM
I use it on microfibers for several years, and they still look and feel new. Never used on pads however, XMT Pad Conditioner is much to easy.

Whitethunder46
03-10-2007, 11:02 AM
i use it its nice stuff !!! then i put the towels in the dryer with 2 dryer balls and low heat fluff. and they come out nice and fluffy

Ditto same here. I've used it before on a pad that was already fairly clean. It didn't do much, no since in doing it again. Like Killr said, XMT cleaner is way to easy.

Micro Restore also works great by adding an ounce to a 5gal bucket of warm water. Let your dirt shmitts and greasy MF's sit in there for a few hours. Rinse out and throw in the washing machine with the other MF's and wash as usual with Micro Restore. They turn out great!

alban61
03-10-2007, 11:38 AM
Could you use MicroRestore to clean out pads that have single-stage paint on them, or just use the XMT cleaner? Haven't used my pads on single stage paint yet, but I've seen what it can do to them.

ltoman
03-10-2007, 12:11 PM
I have used it on pads for the pc and wax applicator pads and they come out great!!:cheers:
Let me tell you there is no reason not to use this product for that. I do not care to have to do it in a bucket by hand, as the washing and all takes a toll as it is on my artifical acrylic nails.

As far as the single stage paint question, I have no clue - we have no cars falling into that category.....

Lauren. Hope that helps!:grouphug:

alban61
03-10-2007, 01:24 PM
I have used it on pads for the pc and wax applicator pads and they come out great!!:cheers:
Let me tell you there is no reason not to use this product for that. I do not care to have to do it in a bucket by hand, as the washing and all takes a toll as it is on my artifical acrylic nails.

As far as the single stage paint question, I have no clue - we have no cars falling into that category.....

Lauren. Hope that helps!:grouphug:
Thanks, Lauren! So you put your PC pads, and applicator pads in the washing machine with MicroRestore?

As for the acrylic nails.......try an acrylic sealant (Klasse High Gloss Sealant) before dunking them into a bucket. Works well also in sealing in those ornate, nail polish designs! :D

ltoman
03-10-2007, 01:39 PM
Thanks, Lauren! So you put your PC pads, and applicator pads in the washing machine with MicroRestore?

As for the acrylic nails.......try an acrylic sealant (Klasse High Gloss Sealant) before dunking them into a bucket. Works well also in sealing in those ornate, nail polish designs! :D

Yes indeed. Do it all the time. Works well - I suggest you use it too.
klasse nails, eh?:D

BILL
03-10-2007, 06:13 PM
Could you use MicroRestore to clean out pads that have single-stage paint on them, or just use the XMT cleaner? Haven't used my pads on single stage paint yet, but I've seen what it can do to them.

I'd go with the XMT cleaner;)

Surfer
03-10-2007, 06:43 PM

Lauren. Hope that helps!:grouphug: whats that, a little bigger please, too small to read......

:D