PDA

View Full Version : Can I top a glaze with blacklight?

HellDemon
03-13-2012, 12:39 PM
Hey guys,

I have CG glossworkz glaze, and I haven't had a chance to use it yet. I also have blacklight, and I was wondering if blacklight would actually end up removing some of the glaze that I placed on?

Because I know blacklight DEFINITELY has some cleaners in them, though they are very mild. And I'm not sure if the cleaners actually start abrading even on something like using a black pad on a PC, so I just want to make sure I'm not removing anything I've laid down previously

Detail_Dude
03-13-2012, 12:51 PM
I am wondering the same thing. To the point, I thought of topping CG EZ Creme Glaze with Black Light, but stopped and began thinking how different the two products really are and whether or not there would be any sense in doing so. As of now, I kinda suspect EZCG adn BL are very, very similar and topping the first with the second may be a waste of time.

On the other hand, I can say that topping EZCG with BFWD produces awesome results on a black car!!

SonOfOC
03-13-2012, 01:09 PM
CG Glossworkz is a heavy filling glaze. I would think that BL will remove some of that since it does clean and polish.

silverfox
03-13-2012, 01:16 PM
You can top Glossworkz glaze with Blacklight if you apply BL by hand. GG is a killer glaze in my opinion. Better than EZ Creme and fills like crazy.

rwright
03-13-2012, 01:26 PM
You can top Glossworkz glaze with Blacklight if you apply BL by hand. GG is a killer glaze in my opinion. Better than EZ Creme and fills like crazy.

I agree 100% with this statement. I was blown away with Glossworkz Glaze, so much depth and crazy slick paint. GG looks amazing with CG 50/50 too!