PDA

View Full Version : When is everybody arriving for Detail Fest?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Shane731
03-12-2012, 07:16 PM
My dad and I should be arriving sometime Wednesday afternoon or early evening. When is everybody else getting in?

Anybody who wants my cell number, just send me a PM.

Porsche Pilot
03-12-2012, 07:25 PM
I think I am coming in Thursday but honestly I have forgotten what days I booked. I need to call Marriott in the morning to see.

"These cars are meant to be driven, not polished" - Dr. Ferdinand Porsche

2gHiBoost
03-12-2012, 08:17 PM
I only live 2 hours north so I will just head down real early Saturday. I'm still thinking of something to put on my car to signify that I'm headed to Detail Fest...

Audi X2
03-12-2012, 08:36 PM
Should be arriving Friday afternoon. I am first going to Champion Motorsports in Pompano to have an ECU tune done on my car and then will shoot over to the Marriot and check in.

Jaretr1
03-12-2012, 08:38 PM
I will be coming in late Friday night.

Porsche Pilot
03-12-2012, 08:44 PM
Should be arriving Friday afternoon. I am first going to Champion Motorsports in Pompano to have an ECU tune done on my car and then will shoot over to the Marriot and check in.

There is some real nice eye candy walking around the Champion showroom!

Audi X2
03-12-2012, 09:14 PM
There is some real nice eye candy walking around the Champion showroom!

Wow, One more compelling reason to visit this place I have been told is ridiculously awesome.

So Ed, I have to ask. Did your wife once again tell you to have fun at your 'Wax Show' while she partakes in some fun with her girlfriends?

:buffing:

Porsche Pilot
03-12-2012, 09:22 PM
Wow, One more compelling reason to visit this place I have been told is ridiculously awesome.

So Ed, I have to ask. Did your wife once again tell you to have fun at your 'Wax Show' while she partakes in some fun with her girlfriends?

:buffing:

Lol...she has efficiently reduced all of her comments to the eye roll. She just can't fathom why my car is sitting on jack stands in the garage getting prepped. I believe the comment went something like "please tell me you aren't waxing the f'ing transmission?" Eye roll.

rwright
03-12-2012, 09:33 PM
Lol...she has efficiently reduced all of her comments to the eye roll. She just can't fathom why my car is sitting on jack stands in the garage getting prepped. I believe the comment went something like "please tell me you aren't waxing the f'ing transmission?" Eye roll.

Finish Kare 1000P Hi-Temp Paste Wax, high melt polymer car wax, Finish care auto wax (http://www.autogeek.net/finish-kare-1000p-wax.html)

Porsche Pilot
03-13-2012, 07:37 AM
Finish Kare 1000P Hi-Temp Paste Wax, high melt polymer car wax, Finish care auto wax (http://www.autogeek.net/finish-kare-1000p-wax.html)

Thanks a lot Richard. Now I have to actually wax the f'ing transmission! By the way, the sample came in and I can't wait to give it a try. Thanks again kind sir!

jims_auto
03-13-2012, 07:39 AM
I will be getting around 6 on Thursday night a bunch of use will be arriving around that time.

Looking forward to sitting around the fire pit again this year and going to the show

lokichaos
03-13-2012, 08:01 AM
I'll be showing up early Sat morning for the mini detail boot camp. Gonna be driving down from Orlando.
Any one else gonna be at the Sat class?

alko
03-13-2012, 08:50 AM
This thread is making me depressed...

Wanna pick me up Eva?!

mc2hill
03-13-2012, 10:09 AM
Any one else gonna be at the Sat class?

I am attending the Sunday class. Last year Friday night crept into Saturday morning, so 8:00 was a liitttle too early! :D

Pats300zx
03-13-2012, 12:21 PM
I should be getting in on Thursday afternoon.... :)