PDA

View Full Version : AG to the Rescue again.

Excessive Detail
03-09-2007, 08:49 PM
Well after having a little too much fun last night, only getting about four hours of sleep, I arrived at work today, misserable and cranky, only to find out that I am now the only audio installer at my work, circuitcity, apparently the other two installers got fired this morning, which meant I had to bust my ass on the cars they hadn't finished and the ones that hadn't even been started, man am I hurting, but then all that changed. I got a phone call from my mom saying that my stuff from AG came. I went from missearble to excited in a second, I can't wait to get off and go home. All I know is I spent some money on this last order, I swear I stayed up till 2:00 that night just adding stuff in my shopping cart. I finally had to make myself stop. Actaully I have to make another order as soon as all the MFs come back inb stock. Once again AG saves the day. Thanks AG. I'll be posting some product reviews soon. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Nuke33
03-09-2007, 09:03 PM
:Picture:cant wait

Nica
03-09-2007, 09:10 PM
Looking forward to the review, hey no sweat we all have those days.

yardie
03-10-2007, 10:10 AM
it's the little kid inside of you, at least that's what my wife tells me.

supercharged
03-10-2007, 10:42 AM
Well after having a little too much fun last night, only getting about four hours of sleep, I arrived at work today, misserable and cranky, only to find out that I am now the only audio installer at my work, circuitcity, apparently the other two installers got fired this morning, which meant I had to bust my ass on the cars they hadn't finished and the ones that hadn't even been started, man am I hurting, but then all that changed. I got a phone call from my mom saying that my stuff from AG came. I went from missearble to excited in a second, I can't wait to get off and go home. All I know is I spent some money on this last order, I swear I stayed up till 2:00 that night just adding stuff in my shopping cart. I finally had to make myself stop. Actaully I have to make another order as soon as all the MFs come back inb stock. Once again AG saves the day. Thanks AG. I'll be posting some product reviews soon. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
I'm usually about the same. If a day is going bad, just think about that AG package, or how much AG stuff you have on your garage shelves, and you will quickly cheer up.

ltoman
03-10-2007, 12:19 PM
it's the little kid inside of you, at least that's what my wife tells me.

Then what is my excuse?
I TOTALLY understand where he is at!!
I think it is called OCD. Not only the detailing factor, but the shopping,
yes, the shopping.
You boys have a problem. I hope it is not like mine, which extends from the vette to the overloaded AG cart to the mall...
hence and a wallet full of nearly maxed out credit cards.

I know I need help.
So I go to work.
I owe, I owe.
so off to work we all go!!

That sucks man. I wonder what the other installers did to get fired???

koibybrian
03-10-2007, 04:21 PM
Hey I know the feeling waking up then thinking is this all I have forward to look to. So went to the Chevy dealer today for a nother matter saw a great corvette Z06 and desided not a question of if but when Z06 or a Corvette SS.
enough said hang tough remember not if but when!

ltoman
03-10-2007, 05:53 PM
Hey I know the feeling waking up then thinking is this all I have forward to look to. So went to the Chevy dealer today for a nother matter saw a great corvette Z06 and desided not a question of if but when Z06 or a Corvette SS.
enough said hang tough remember not if but when!
SS? Umm, there is no such thing that I know of, and I got an 07...... It is a C-6, with the Z-51 package if you're smart!!! That is what I think ya meant. Put it in competitive driving mode and I hear from what I have read its performance is pretty close to a Z06.

Eventually I may upgarde. For now, my baby just got personalized plates.

Be warned - while having one rocks - except for paying for it, and the insurance,
you still get up and say is that it.
Think I need a boyfriend.
better go before i get into lots trouble.:D

Nica
03-10-2007, 07:05 PM
SS? Umm, there is no such thing that I know of, and I got an 07...... It is a C-6, with the Z-51 package if you're smart!!! That is what I think ya meant. Put it in competitive driving mode and I hear from what I have read its performance is pretty close to a Z06.

Eventually I may upgarde. For now, my baby just got personalized plates.

Be warned - while having one rocks - except for paying for it, and the insurance,
you still get up and say is that it.
Think I need a boyfriend.
better go before i get into lots trouble.:D

Hey what am I and Nick?

Still not enough with the two of us mmmmm....:rolleyes:

So what are the plates Lauren...I TWINS? or ALL REL??? hahaha sorry couldn't help my self lol..

ltoman
03-10-2007, 10:16 PM
Hey what am I and Nick?

Still not enough with the two of us mmmmm....:rolleyes:

So what are the plates Lauren...I TWINS? or ALL REL??? hahaha sorry couldn't help my self lol..

No, it is 2REELDD.

Just kidding!!!
It is
RD_LTNIN:righton: :righton:

ltoman
03-10-2007, 10:18 PM
Nica - You are right. You and Nick.
Both so young......
Hold on, gotta get my cane. Reach that big 30 and it's all down hill

LOL

Hee hee
j/k