PDA

View Full Version : Detail Fest Preparation Has Begun!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Porsche Pilot
03-15-2012, 05:48 PM
For god's sake woman, go home! You are gonna wear yourself out.

"These cars are meant to be driven, not polished" - Dr. Ferdinand Porsche

Meghan
03-15-2012, 06:16 PM
For god's sake woman, go home! You are gonna wear yourself out.

"These cars are meant to be driven, not polished" - Dr. Ferdinand Porsche

Lots to get ready and plan, plus I never get to play on the Segway the guys always steal it! :laughing:

CEE DOG
03-15-2012, 07:05 PM
Have fun on the Segway Meghan!! And listen to Ed!! Get some rest!

Nick McKees37
03-19-2012, 08:52 AM
I walked outside this morning to see Max and a dump truck out front. The dump truck delivered a load of gravel for the ramp foundation for the car show.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/nick/Detail%20Fest%20Prep/DSCN1701.JPG

http://www.autogeekonline.net/nick/Detail%20Fest%20Prep/DSCN1702.JPG

http://www.autogeekonline.net/nick/Detail%20Fest%20Prep/DSCN1703.JPG

Detail Fest is less than a week away! Im the MAN

Meghan
03-19-2012, 09:01 AM
Sweet, this is going to be a long week, but fun!

Shane731
03-19-2012, 09:53 AM
I walked outside this morning to see Max and a dump truck out front. The dump truck delivered a load of gravel for the ramp foundation for the car show.

What's a ramp foundation?

mark mcguire
03-19-2012, 10:01 AM
A lot of show cars are low to the ground and would drag the fronts and bottoms dropping down from the concrete to the grass, or going back up when leaving, so I guess it would be more of a foundtion for a ramp type thing. ??

Meghan
03-20-2012, 06:16 PM
I am happy to say we are all here tonight late, getting ready for Detail Fest and having a blast! It's the most wonderful time of the year to be a Geek! Hope everyone is getting excited for this weekend, it's going to be a blast!

CEE DOG
03-20-2012, 06:17 PM
Im really getting excited Meghan!! Can we put it off one more week so it's not gone so soon? :laughing:

Meghan
03-20-2012, 07:31 PM
Im really getting excited Meghan!! Can we put it off one more week so it's not gone so soon? :laughing:

I feel like I could use one more week, but I am ready to get this going! We are running on Mountain Dew steam over here! Im the MAN

opie_7afe
03-20-2012, 08:25 PM
should have monster energy be a sponsor for DF, get plenty of energy drinks before DF and probably be able to have some monster energy drivers come in for a show would be a cool thing to do....but as usual work is never done! good luck with everything!

MustangMikeFL
03-20-2012, 09:13 PM
I love Monster Energy!

Meghan
03-20-2012, 09:34 PM
should have monster energy be a sponsor for DF, get plenty of energy drinks before DF and probably be able to have some monster energy drivers come in for a show would be a cool thing to do....but as usual work is never done! good luck with everything!

We really could use an Energy Drink sponsor, these late night are hard on us old folk!

Matt
03-20-2012, 11:41 PM

LOVE Yellow Monster.... it's the BEST!

One of these days I'm going to attend Detail Fest, Can't wait Im the MAN

opie_7afe
03-21-2012, 12:43 AM
We really could use an Energy Drink sponsor, these late night are hard on us old folk!
see! i knew it! lol, would be awesome to get them as a sponsor mainly because of the autosport's involvement they have. i can envision detail fest getting big enough to have more "commercial" sponsors, with their cars coming out and putting on a show if space is available!.