PDA

View Full Version : Which do you perfer?

BWG707
03-10-2012, 01:15 PM
Ultima Waterless Wash Plus or Ultima Spray Wax Plus. What's the difference in the two? Anybody have any experience with both products?

RTexasF
03-10-2012, 01:45 PM
The first one is obviously a waterless wash and the second one doesn't exist! Maybe you got the name wrong?

BWG707
03-10-2012, 05:51 PM
Sorry about that I meant Ultima Detail Spray Plus. I read about both of the products and I can't find many differences at all. I was just wondering if anyone could tell the differences in the two? I realize the the Waterless wash is used on the exterior only and the Detail Spray can be used on other surfaces. But I am just concerned with only using it on the paint. Does the detail spray leave some sort of protectant layer? I would assume it does. I just really don't see any differences in the discription of the two. I thought maybe someone has used both products and can tell what the differences are between them.

Rsurfer
03-10-2012, 08:46 PM
Ultima Detail Spray is a QD for light cleaning.
Sorry about that I meant Ultima Detail Spray Plus. I read about both of the products and I can't find many differences at all. I was just wondering if anyone could tell the differences in the two? I realize the the Waterless wash is used on the exterior only and the Detail Spray can be used on other surfaces. But I am just concerned with only using it on the paint. Does the detail spray leave some sort of protectant layer? I would assume it does. I just really don't see any differences in the discription of the two. I thought maybe someone has used both products and can tell what the differences are between them.