PDA

View Full Version : What's on the menu...

Vegas Transplant
03-10-2012, 11:06 AM
(agenda) for this weekend?

Temp 39* sunny/hi 49*.

Two ONR I/O on personal vehicles.
Trip to HD to pick up and apply pre-emergents for flower beds that bloomed early.

FUNX650
03-10-2012, 11:39 AM
Today...Sunny, beautiful bright azure sky, high aroung 50F...I'm taking the Wife out for a pre-Birthday "Lupper" in the convertible w/top-down. Upon returning to the homestead...a quick detail wipe-down w/ Meg's UQD, followed by Meg's UQW.

Also: Tuning-in to the Big Ten and SEC Championship Tourney games.

Tomorrow...With the weather forecast calling for the same conditions as today...Hope to do a few "test-spots" with the CarPro Eraser sent to me from AGO forum member:Marc08EX (Marc).

Also: Tuning-in to the finals of the Big Ten and SEC Championship Tourney games, and the NCAA Tourney's teams selection.

:)

Bob

Hoytman
03-10-2012, 12:28 PM
Bob...

...50 for the high...top down....pre-birthday...taking the wife out for "Lupper?" Sounds to me like you're making plans to get her froze-to-death so you get real warm later on this evening. So that's how you do it when you get older huh? Thanks for the tip...I may need it in a few more years. LOL!!!!!!

FUNX650
03-10-2012, 12:45 PM
Bob...

...50 for the high...top down....pre-birthday...taking the wife out for "Lupper?" Sounds to me like you're making plans to get her froze-to-death so you get real warm later on this evening. So that's how you do it when you get older huh? Thanks for the tip...I may need it in a few more years. LOL!!!!!!

^^^^^^^LOL^^^^^^^

Devious old man, be me!!
(I just hope I can remember what I'm supposed to do for the: "get real warm later" event...)

Bob

kronos
03-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Today: Vacuum, dressing, wash & wheels.

Tomorrow: Clay, WG Paintwork Polish Enhancer & WG DGPS 3.0 (with a few Modelo's sprinkled in between).

BobbyG
03-10-2012, 01:10 PM
Cool here today and about 45 for the high. I've been out cutting wood with my chainsaw and a perfect day for it.

Tomorrow and Monday should hit between 60 and 66 so there will be some automotive work on the menu and something I've been looking forward too.

I'll also be uncovering my Z06 and taking it down so I can fire it up. Even though it has a 2007 inspection sticker on it, I know, my bad, I'll still stretch it's legs a little....:props:

BWG707
03-10-2012, 01:20 PM
As of right now it's 55, waiting for the wind to die down to try a window stripping product. Should reach at least 60. yesterday it got to 80! Gotta love CA sometimes.

lokichaos
03-10-2012, 03:13 PM
45 today in Pgh. Vacuum interior of car, just had three other teenagers in it for a five hour drive yesterday. PERL interior, and maybe do engine bay.

Tomorrow: 65 degrees, time to give the car an actual wash, and then its time for :pc7424:……maybe.

Vegas Transplant
03-10-2012, 03:49 PM
Today...Sunny, beautiful bright azure sky, high aroung 50F...I'm taking the Wife out for a pre-Birthday "Lupper" in the convertible w/top-down. Upon returning to the homestead...a quick detail wipe-down w/ Meg's UQD, followed by Meg's UQW.

Also: Tuning-in to the Big Ten and SEC Championship Tourney games.

Tomorrow...With the weather forecast calling for the same conditions as today...Hope to do a few "test-spots" with the CarPro Eraser sent to me from AGO forum member:Marc08EX (Marc).

Also: Tuning-in to the finals of the Big Ten and SEC Championship Tourney games, and the NCAA Tourney's teams selection.

:)

Bob

Thanks for the top down suggestion. Ran to pick-up take-out pizza and picked up a full 3-step CTS wagon scheduled for Wednesday. The husband/wife were admiring the BLING at the pizzaria, as I drove up topless. Thanks!

Bob...

AGO: experience and guidance for free!!!

Today: Vacuum, dressing, wash & wheels.

Tomorrow: Clay, WG Paintwork Polish Enhancer & WG DGPS 3.0 (with a few Modelo's sprinkled in between).

!0-04...roger...on the Modelo's. Make mine a Pepsi please.

Cool here today and about 45 for the high. I've been out cutting wood with my chainsaw and a perfect day for it.

Tomorrow and Monday should hit between 60 and 66 so there will be some automotive work on the menu and something I've been looking forward too.

I'll also be uncovering my Z06 and taking it down so I can fire it up. Even though it has a 2007 inspection sticker on it, I know, my bad, I'll still stretch it's legs a little....:props:

My neighbor has a tree down in his back yark. Been down since January-delimbed. Maybe I'll volunteer to cut it up for him.
Be careful on the leg stretch: hate to hear of a 10-42 or a 10-73. Have a great day hero.

As of right now it's 55, waiting for the wind to die down to try a window stripping product. Should reach at least 60. yesterday it got to 80! Gotta love CA sometimes.
Judging by all of the windmills in Cali & having lived in Vegas myself - I think I know what you mean by the Cali winds.

45 today in Pgh. Vacuum interior of car, just had three other teenagers in it for a five hour drive yesterday. PERL interior, and maybe do engine bay.

Tomorrow: 65 degrees, time to give the car an actual wash, and then its time for :pc7424:……maybe.

!0-04 on gettin' with the :pc7424:program.

Cars done - now off to HD.Im the MAN

Mike McDonald
03-10-2012, 05:25 PM

At least theres another car in MA with an older sticker on it. Mines from 2010... Woops!

Vegas Transplant
03-11-2012, 06:30 PM
At least theres another car in MA with an older sticker on it. Mines from 2010... Woops!

Procrastination perhaps?

Hoping that everyone had a good and productive spring weekend.
Accomplished everthing except helping neighbor cut up tree - he went golfing instead.

Both cars cleaned up, flower beds weeded and pre-emergent applied.
Got bored and called younger bro who drove 40 min. so that I could do full wash i/o on his daily driver. Have a prosperous week to come.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/neighbors_downed_tree.jpg (http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/43306)

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/Lac_and_a_flower_bed.jpg (http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/43304)

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/ONR_ed_in_and_out.jpg (http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/43305)

timaishu
03-12-2012, 01:29 AM
Tomorrow, high of 65 and sunny.

Plans: Probably heading to the archery range in balboa park with my brother tomorrow morning. Then if I can fit it in, a quick car wash(it rained for like 20 minutes a week ago and my car is now filthy). Then I am heading off to my astronomy class and will be there from 6-9pm.

Bates Detailing
03-12-2012, 01:42 AM
Monday - Paint correction Mercedes (under cover); full interior detail Cobalt

Tuesday - One step polish w/ full interior; boat detail (same location - yay!)

Weds - 10 + military cars; 2 + regular clients at an office

Thursday - full interior detail

Friday - 5 to 15 cars at new office (basics)

Sat. - Regular client service AM

Prebooked all this for the week so far. Also need to find time to do some Semis, fit in random calls, expect rental car calls (must be there within an hour of their call) and we are due for some buses anyday now. Need to also train 2 new guys, get taxes done and/or extend :/ (corporate taxes due by March 15th if Im not mistaken) and get ALOT of office work done. Oh Yeah - this is a week in the life of Anthony :/ Anyone want to trade lol?!?!?!

BillE
03-12-2012, 07:16 AM
With the temps in the 60>70 range, snow is gone (what snow this winter?)...got all the fruit trees pruned, snow blower put away, got the grill out and 'did' some chicken.

Winters like this I CAN HANDLE!

Bill