PDA

View Full Version : Happy Friday!!!!

Pages : [1] 2

alko
03-09-2012, 11:01 AM
Happy Friday Boys and Girls!!!

I hope everyone's week was good....cause you know what?! THE FREAKIN WEEKEND IS HERE!!!!!!

Today's song of the day is off of a CD I've been bumpin all week:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3o8-bcfFvE]One bourbon, one scotch, one beer - John Lee Hooker - YouTube[/video]

So the only plans for this weekend is to do a full correction detail on my dad's Chrysler 300C-FINALLY. His birthday is next friday so I figured I'd do a full detail for him. I'm actually off to a late start...I should be out there right now-need my coffee first!

So what about you guys and gals? What are the plans for the weekend?

embolism
03-09-2012, 11:04 AM
hey Alex, doing some painting and such...

going to be 15C on Sunday!

have a good one.

alko
03-09-2012, 11:32 AM
Hey Tim!!! Happy Friday! When you're done, you can come on over and help me paint ;) I need to get my house ready to rent out here soon (June). I can't wait to move back to Maryland.

Have a great weekend man!!!

lokichaos
03-09-2012, 01:17 PM
Hey Alex, happy friday!!
Don't have much plans for the weekend. Got a week left before spring break! :D

Don't forget to take pics of the 300!

CASH XRS
03-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Lots of plans, detailing wise, vacuum, wash & wax the fianee's car, then wash and wax mine since it rained last night.

flyinion
03-09-2012, 01:29 PM
Happy Friday Alex. Not too much going on here. Mildly strained a knee at a group bowling event Tuesday so I don't know if I'll be washing either vehicle (and the Jeep needs it, still has mud in all the crevices from last Sunday lol). The knee isn't really sore, it's just popping a bit (doc said it's just a mild strain though) but I figure I should take it easy on it. Maybe I'll break out my practice door I got from my friend and practice some rotary :)

dad07
03-09-2012, 02:08 PM
Happy Friday Alex!

Been a Super busy week and the same for the weekend.

Have a good weekend everbody!

ziggo99
03-09-2012, 02:15 PM
Ugh, a terrible Friday.
One of those interior details where you know it can't be fixed, even with the carpet scrubber on the DA and a steamer, where the only way it'll look good is replacing the carpet. The carpet scrubber broke halfway through the driver's side footwell and the solution pump on the extractor has been shot for a few weeks but it hasn't been fixed. That's my Friday.

At least it was payday, but the past two weeks were slow...darn jury duty killing my schedule...

And sometime tonight I'll find out if I passed my Illinois Certification Testing System test, which will allow me to continue my education degree.

I need a good night out or in, haven't decided on that part yet.

rider9195
03-09-2012, 04:07 PM
Happy Friday Alex and everybody! :dblthumb2:

I have a funeral service to go to on Saturday for my neighbor. Then my sister is coming home from college Sunday and her car needs new ABS sensor harnesses as well as a much needed wash! My car will be getting a through exterior wash and interior cleaning being that I am taking my road test Monday. The instructor needs to be impressed about the cleanness. :D

Hope you all have great weekends!

:cruisin:

flyinion
03-09-2012, 07:43 PM
Happy Friday Alex. Not too much going on here. Mildly strained a knee at a group bowling event Tuesday so I don't know if I'll be washing either vehicle (and the Jeep needs it, still has mud in all the crevices from last Sunday lol). The knee isn't really sore, it's just popping a bit (doc said it's just a mild strain though) but I figure I should take it easy on it. Maybe I'll break out my practice door I got from my friend and practice some rotary :)

Forgot to add, if I don't get to my exterior, I'm still wiping out the interior since that won't require much bending of the knee. It's FULL of dust from following my friend on dusty trails for a few hours while the windows were down lol. Looks like I have a dark tan interior in places (not really but you get the picture lol).

D.Acker
03-09-2012, 08:05 PM
Happy Friday everyone! Going to have a nice sunny weekend here, the car is so getting washed! Why is it, every time I have to drive the garage queen it rains???

fenderpicks
03-09-2012, 08:10 PM
Tomorrow i will be finally done with detailing my car....
*Started this Tuesday*

lokerola
03-09-2012, 08:56 PM
Happy Happy Friday! The 18" rims with the snow tires come off and the 20" chromes with the Goodyear Eagle F1's go on after a cleaning and coating with Collinite 476S. And if I have time I'll test out some wheel well fabric grass removal techniques.

And I loves me some John Lee Hooker! Boom, boom, boom, boom.

D.Acker
03-09-2012, 09:07 PM
Happy Happy Friday! The 18" rims with the snow tires come off and the 20" chromes with the Goodyear Eagle F1's go on.

Looking at the extended forecasts I'm having a real hard time keeping the Blizzaks on! But I know better in this area and this time of year, I put the summers back on now, and we'll have a freaking blizzard with 20" of snow the next day!

lokerola
03-09-2012, 09:09 PM
Ha! I know what you mean. I bought and installed dedicated rims and Blizzaks back in October - and DC has gotten less then 2" of snow this year!! If I take them off we're due for a spring blizzard.