PDA

View Full Version : Website is up!

Pages : [1] 2

MaxWax
03-07-2012, 07:55 PM
My site is up, was wondering what you guys thought.

MaxWax (http://www.maxwaxauto.com)

In the FAQ there is a url, that should be a photo but the guy designing it didn't notice I had put that link in, so it should be in photo form sometime soon.

Regards,

Max

Daddyjoe99
03-07-2012, 09:01 PM
Looks good. :xyxthumbs:

Bates Detailing
03-07-2012, 09:35 PM
Wow - I love it man! Nice colors, very neat - clean - professional website. You did it yourself?!?! If so, very impressive :dblthumb2:

tw33k2514
03-07-2012, 10:52 PM
Your website looks awesome man. Did you design it yourself or use a builder?

Robert8194
03-07-2012, 10:55 PM
Looks great Max. Congrats!

Jacob Perry
03-07-2012, 11:02 PM
Wanna make mine?

MaxWax
03-07-2012, 11:11 PM
Thanks guys! I didn't design it, took the leap and had it professionally done, I think it was definitely worth it!

Rix6
03-07-2012, 11:36 PM
Thanks guys! I didn't design it, took the leap and had it professionally done, I think it was definitely worth it!
You are wise beyond your years Max. In addition, I have been very impressed by the level of professionalism you have demonstrated throughout your journey to get your business up and running! Great job! :dblthumb2:

-Rick

MaxWax
03-08-2012, 12:00 AM
You are wise beyond your years Max. In addition, I have been very impressed by the level of professionalism you have demonstrated throughout your journey to get your business up and running! Great job! :dblthumb2:

-Rick

Thanks!

Kristopher1129
03-08-2012, 12:28 AM
I love it to be completely honest. One of the best looking detailing sites I've seen in a while.

I think everything looks extremely neat, easy to navigate, menus are easy on the eyes, logos look good, etc, etc.

Nice job! Makes me want to make the leap and get mine done, ha.

I had to build mine through godaddy.com. I've always wanted to get it done professionally. But, I hate not being able to jump on and edit my site whenever I want. That's the only thing holding me back.

feslope
03-08-2012, 12:53 AM
Thanks!A good clean start, tis is where you hire a pro and pay a few bucks. couple of spelling error and that unnessery explanation of the two bucket method, I wo9uld also offer sealant or wax at the same price and upsell the two as a package together. You are doing well young man, keep up the good work

:buffing::hotrod2::pc7424:

A.P.A.D.
03-08-2012, 12:57 AM
Site looks AWESOME!! nicely done. I am having a fella work on a logo for me(3rd person i have hired to do it, long story) and then he will be building a website for me as well
. i have purchased the domain and hosting through godaddy so that i always have control of the site after he designs it. i cant wait!

have u seen any new business from the site yet?

A.P.A.D.
03-08-2012, 01:00 AM
unnessery explanation of the two bucket method

i think it is good to place this up on the site because it shows his attention to the small details that make a BIG difference. i think it builds trust with customers and gives them an appreciation for what we do. my 2c:dblthumb2:

MaxWax
03-08-2012, 09:06 AM
Thanks everyone!

A good clean start, tis is where you hire a pro and pay a few bucks. couple of spelling error and that unnessery explanation of the two bucket method, I wo9uld also offer sealant or wax at the same price and upsell the two as a package together. You are doing well young man, keep up the good work

:buffing::hotrod2::pc7424:

Thanks for the heads up, where did you see spelling errors?

Kristopher1129
03-08-2012, 09:10 AM
What exactly does it mean to be licensed? I understand insured. But where do you get a detailing license?