PDA

View Full Version : Got too much stuff (products) - MF Bonnets

sscully
03-07-2012, 08:02 AM
Taking from Dave's thread ( and another on a orbital - sorry can't recall at the moment ), time for me to offer up some stuff just sitting around.

I have what I think totals 2 of the Dual Action Microfiber Bonnet Kits.

I have 2 of the Lambswool Pads and I just peeked, gold and blue bonnets. Think I also have green ( was going to do polish - glaze - lsp separation ).

I used them a bit, and just went back to toweling off product.

If you were on the fence, here is your chance to try it for free.
If you are local to Chicago metro area ( O'Hare ) we can meet up, else we can work something out.

All I ask in return: Take a look to see if you have something you don't use that you can offer up to the next guy.

Have this thread instant notify. If I miss the email, you can also PM me.

Detail_Dude
03-07-2012, 08:15 AM
Curious...why did you go back to toweling off product by hand? Was the bonnet/PC method not great?

Audios S6
03-07-2012, 08:25 AM
I'd be intersted in the wool and green pads, PM sent

tuscarora dave
03-07-2012, 08:36 AM
Very nice!!! Like in the movie "Pay it Forward", we might be seeing a trend developing here (one that started long before my thread) that will make this an even nicer community to be a part of. "We can change the world" lol. I love it!!!

sscully
03-07-2012, 08:39 AM
Curious...why did you go back to toweling off product by hand? Was the bonnet/PC method not great?

To me, it was a bit more of a hassle than just toweling it off.

I exercise regularly ( as well as detail ) so my arms do not get tired removing product from a F150 ( 4 times around is not unusual ).

I guess if someone has a vehicle that they have tired arms from removing product, this would be worth it to them.

It is not that it worked bad, it was just an increases in time in setup to get to the same point for me.

sscully
03-07-2012, 08:40 AM
Very nice!!! Like in the movie "Pay it Forward", we might be seeing a trend developing here (one that started long before my thread) that will make this an even nicer community to be a part of. "We can change the world" lol. I love it!!!

A bike forum I am on has a Pay it forward sub forum for listing this stuff.

Maybe a new subforum under the water cooler section ?:xyxthumbs:

sscully
03-07-2012, 08:41 AM
I have 1 kit left, 1 is already taken :xyxthumbs:

Lstotland
03-07-2012, 09:06 AM
I'd love to give those pads arty. I'm in the northern suburbs, so not too far.

I can offer someone 8 oz of ONR and a trial size 845.

Thanks,

Larry

sscully
03-07-2012, 09:07 AM
I'd love to give those pads arty. I'm in the northern suburbs, so not too far.

I can offer someone 8 oz of ONR and a trial size 845.

Thanks,

Larry

It is yours :xyxthumbs:

ALL GONE, thank you for looking.

Steve

Detail_Dude
03-07-2012, 10:17 AM
A bike forum I am on has a Pay it forward sub forum for listing this stuff.

Maybe a new subforum under the water cooler section ?:xyxthumbs:
:xyxthumbs: